BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
It's definitely very strange. Seems like anything physical short of a concussion or being tied to a hospital bed is something he'd play through. He spoke to the media 5 hours ago. Seems odd for something to come on out of nowhere since then
Seriously, I am trying to imagine what could possibly keep him out of the lineup. Maybe DelNegro told him they are not risking another punctured lung or something equally horrendous, and tied him up in the trainers room?

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
I just jump on here and read this about Bergie.......I remember when that dirty ex hab hit him the other night, is it from that hit ?..........This is a major blow.

Next man up.......Depressing. We cant get a break.

BiGBear8

May 21, 2012
bruins had this injury shit all year bad blow but next one up Lets Go Bruins ......keep possession all nite.....play Bruin hockey and nobody pokes the bear when player is out

Reactions: sooshii

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
It's gotta be something bad if he's missing. Yet he did interviews today. Anyway you slice it thought this is not good today or moving forward. ****.

Almost any other player you'd have to guess possible off ice issues and a 1 game suspension.

Damn I hope its that even though there is no chance.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Does anyone remember 2011? I do and recall Chara out and Bergy out and they managed to win the Cup. Hopefully it is short term.

Reactions: Alicat

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
DbLkYlJXcAA0VAA.jpg:large

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017
The one blessing here is that we just played a month without him........Tough break for sure.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Kadri can be a Dick and Bergeron is better but Kadri is a good player

Doesn't matter

These guys on both teams have all played 1000's of games many missing key teammates along the way

Go out and play they'll be fine

Reactions: Rumpy and caz16

Rumpy

Mar 13, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Any possibility it’s a personal issue that they’re calling a UBI to give him a little more privacy?

Not that I’d ever wish something wrong in his personal life but the timing seems so weird with him speaking to the media today.

Nah he’s at the rink. They showed him getting off the buss and walking in with his jacket over his left wrist. Right arm was moving normal. So wrist, shoulder, head, hamstring, who knows.

Reactions: Kate08
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad