BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
They are missing Kadri us Bergeron

They just played a Month with Nash centering those two

11-5-2 without him

I like the added angle I can throw this at Leafs fans

Reactions: caz16 and sooshii

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Maybe it’s a 24 hour flu, and they’re calling it an upper body??
His voice did sound a little different yesterday when they interviewed him about the Selke...

I am totally grasping at straws.

Get better soon Bergy

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Well that's huge

Win the game and it truly crushes torontos spirit without bergeron

Lose, and they're thinking maybe he isn't coming back and now they're coming to Boston 2-2 where the previously got embarrassed

We'll need some guys to step up big time tonight , time for playoff Krejci to make an appearance

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Ah, time to sit back, relax, and see Riley Nash centering the first line with "Patrice Bergeron will not play (upper body) as soon as I turn on the TV!

Should be a pretty laid back night for me

Reactions: GloveSave1

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Any possibility it’s a personal issue that they’re calling a UBI to give him a little more privacy?

Not that I’d ever wish something wrong in his personal life but the timing seems so weird with him speaking to the media today.
Good point.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Any possibility it’s a personal issue that they’re calling a UBI to give him a little more privacy?

Not that I’d ever wish something wrong in his personal life but the timing seems so weird with him speaking to the media today.

It's definitely very strange. Seems like anything physical short of a concussion or being tied to a hospital bed is something he'd play through. He spoke to the media 5 hours ago. Seems odd for something to come on out of nowhere since then

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Time for someone to step up.

Hopefully, it's short term and he'll be back Saturday, but the dreaded upper body injury has bad connotations.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
All y’all who wanna throw in the towel before the puck drops, please sign here, so I can put you on ignore.
1. __________________
2.__________________
3. __________________
4. __________________
5. __________________

tyvm
If there watching the game they haven’t thrown in the towel,it’s called disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad