BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
LMFAO...Some Maple Leaf scrub fan named BVG just PM'd me saying that "it does even out no kadri" and told me to f*** myself and that I'm a sensitive bitch.

Reactions: Rumpy

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
Did you watch Donato the last game he played? He didn't do anything in a game that they won 7-3. The kid isn't ready.

Seguin wasn't ready, but stepped up, guess what... game 3 and scored a huge goal. We up up against skill, and we just lost our best player. Need skill.

Counter-argument, of course, is we also lost our best defensive forward... and adding Donato would hurt that more.

bruinshoper

Sponsor
Jan 20, 2011
What the hell?
That isn't good. It would take quite the injury to keep Bergy out of this game. Gotta think it isn't something minor.
Now I'm scared.
This luck is unreal... just like last year.

Maybe it’s a 24 hour flu, and they’re calling it an upper body??

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
All y’all who wanna throw in the towel before the puck drops, please sign here, so I can put you on ignore.
1. __________________
2.__________________
3. __________________
4. __________________
5. __________________

tyvm

That’s the spirit !!! lol

Reactions: LSCII

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
This is awful. I’m crushed. I imagine it has to be really bad for him not to play. That being said, that means it’s really bad and I would be he’s out a couple of games.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Any possibility it’s a personal issue that they’re calling a UBI to give him a little more privacy?

Not that I’d ever wish something wrong in his personal life but the timing seems so weird with him speaking to the media today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad