BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Bad enough we get last change, have to deal with Rooney, and now no Bergy for god knows how long. Hate that diving turtleneck smurf!

Reactions: BMC

Midship

Jan 7, 2016
This sing along makes me cringe every f***ing time

Edit: and by cringe, I mean mute or change the channel

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
As I read from one of you earlier, the teams that SHOULD win come home with a 3-1 advantage.

Lets hope the boys show them we are the better team with or without Bergy...

Let's go boys!

Dabruins

Mar 15, 2003
Canada
I feel like throwing up. Series aside Im always so nervous I wont get to see my favourite athlete play another game because quite simply he is one brain shaking hit/fall/accident away from that becoming reality. My mind automatically goes to the worst, I would pay a thousand dollars for Bergy to come out and say "Ya, the foot just swelled up after practice and I cant go for tonight" or something.

Back to the series. This should focus the boys up. One of their leaders is out and now it's their turn to step up. We need to win this game! Let's go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad