BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Drop the ****ing puck already :rant:
22366764_10213366342445746_5214674399699480855_n.jpg

Neely2005

Nov 3, 2006
Toronto, Ontario
Ah, I see, and no I didnt mean to imply that in some general sweeping way. I do love Toronto & the extra curricular activities one can get up to be it the Distillery District, Spadina & Queen West, Yorkville & so on. Some fabulous neighborhoods, areas.... the people extremely friendly & yes, polite. Torontonians often getting a bad rap for sure. Lots of great people with tonnes of depth, self deprecating, sense of humor about things, life. People are people wherever, everywhere. Toronto a Hell of a lot better than most places... I just wish some wouldnt rub everyone elses noses in it, over-arch, be real, get real, show some class, grace... the old Toronto kind & ya, that absolutely applies to a large swath of Leaf fans.... seriously.... I blame their parents.... Amalgamation.... former Mayor Crosby... Godfrey.... Uncle Bobby.... Mr Dress-Up.... Casey & Finnigan... that whole gang of reprobates from SCTV.... Jim Carrey.... just no proper role models...

Lol! Come on now... Mr. Dressup was the man, much better than Mr. Rogers!
:)

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
This is a huge concern especially since they’ve had 2 days off. Hope this isn’t something big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad