BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Tonight's Officials

gd19.jpg
cr05.jpg

Referees Gord Dwyer (19), Chris Rooney (5)

Brad Meier (34)*

Linesmen Darren Gibbs (66), Matt MacPherson (83),

Andrew Smith (51)*

Supervisor Michael McGeough

Ntl. Anthem Martina Ortiz-Luis

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
I have a confession to make. My own beer league team's finals go tonight, game 2, starting at 8:15 - my blood pressure isn't terribly upset that I will come off the ice to find out the score versus watching it happen. I need a breather. The Toronto series in some ways is my cup, man. I need this. I NEED THIS.
I here you.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Great article. Left me thinking his parents had their hands full with him.

Loved his comments about Bergy though.

I loved all his comments about the specific players he mentioned. It was cool to see him credit the hard working guys like Campbell and Kelly. It goes to show how important those bottom roster players are.

Reactions: Alicat and BMC

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I loved all his comments about the specific players he mentioned. It was cool to see him credit the hard working guys like Campbell and Kelly. It goes to show how important those bottom roster players are.
Campbell was one of my daughter’s favorite players. We gave her a Campbell jersey for her high school graduation and was able to get it signed.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Blah. Gonna be airborne coming home from Orlando for essentially the entire game. While my flight has Live TV, it doesn't have NBCSN.

Guess I'll be hoping the Wi-Fi works so I can at least listen via the NHL app!

Johndunham7

Johnny Hockey
Dec 12, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Blah. Gonna be airborne coming home from Orlando for essentially the entire game. While my flight has Live TV, it doesn't have NBCSN.

Guess I'll be hoping the Wi-Fi works so I can at least listen via the NHL app!

If you've got Wifi, download the NBC Sports App and sign in with your cable provider!

LETS GO B's!

Bruin

Apr 19, 2018
Alaska
I sense a return to form like in games 1 and 2, come out strong, hit them hard and cycle the puck and good things will happen.

Reactions: Bruinfanatic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad