BRUINS GDT 4/19: Game 4 ECQF: BRUINS (2) @ Toronto (1) | NESN, NBCSN, CBC, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
f***!!!

No excuses though if Marchand and Pasternak have duds they are good enough players they should be expected to score without #37 between them. Hope Riley Nash is up for this. Refusing to play certain guys at center who were centers most of their careers could really hurt us if Riley Nash doesn't play well. I mean freakin Khudobin is more likely to play center on this team than Backes.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
NoooooooOooOoooooOOOooooo

What happened to him?

Win it for Bergy, guys!

I am incredibly bummed.

Cronuss

Feb 19, 2007
NH
What the hell?
That isn't good. It would take quite the injury to keep Bergy out of this game. Gotta think it isn't something minor.
Now I'm scared.
This luck is unreal... just like last year.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Rick Nash & Krejci have to come through tonight !!!!

I'd make it even more simple than that. David Krejci has to come through. Nash and DeBrusk have been fine. DK has been playing below what he's capable of and what's needed from him. He gets his head on right and his game going, Nash will simply come along for the ride. He's the straw that stirs the drink for that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad