Post-Game Talk: 4/1: AV returns to Vancouver (McDonagh injury "not serious")

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
Guys, come on.

If that isn't McDonaugh, it's not that big of a deal. I wasn't a big fan of the hit given the circumstances but it was NOT that bad.

Good game. Best wishes in the playoffs.

Are you ****ing kidding????

If that's the Sedins or Kesler in that situation, your entire board is threatening to re-enact the 1994 Riots after game 7.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The fact that a fanbase who threw a destructive city-wide riot after a sporting loss is saying anyone else is overreacting is a source of endless amusement to me.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
****ing burrows, piece of **** hit.. Guys like him kaleta cooke etc don't belong in the game

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Lost in all of this was one of Hank's best games of the season. Not many highlight reel goals but just consistently excellent behind a team that looked like a Torts team.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
God dammit I need a cigarette. I forgot how much I hate that team and its ****ing fanbase.

Anyway, I hope Mac just has a stinger or something like that. If it's anything worse, I'm gonna snap.

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
I hope Mac didn't break any bones. Any thing other then that and he won't miss many games, if any. You forget how tough this guy is. I think he would play with a separated shoulder.
Burrows should have had a payback. Next game, someone should have his number.

Psuedo Omega

Nov 1, 2013
Binghamton, NY
Trying to think positive but that did not look good. I'm no Dr but I broke my collarbone almost the same exact way. Hoping I'm wrong, but RIP Rangers if it's bad. No reason for that hit at that time of the game.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Great game from Poo. From being an almost has been in November till now. Becoming a solid contributor to this team....wow. What a turn around.
Give him a nice little bump in pay and 2/3 year deal.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Alex Burrows and his 5 goals weren't relevant enough this season. Gotta do something for people to remember your season by.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Isn't this the fanbase that 3 years later is still crying about the dirty Bruins and all of a sudden we're overreacting fresh off our best player getting a cheap shot.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
We have seen Pouliot's confidence grow through the season. He has some god-given talent and it's great seeing him use it.

Wonderful focus by Henrik in making sure this one did not slip away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad