Post-Game Talk: 4/1: AV returns to Vancouver (McDonagh injury "not serious")

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjdlight

Jul 20, 2006
Was about to go to bed, and as I'm picking up the remote to the turn the TV off, the Rangers season goes right up in smoke in front of my eyes. Horrible feeling.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
This win doesn't matter if McDonagh is out for a considerable length of time. **** burrows, Bieksa, Kesler, and all the ********** on that stupid ****ing team. Enjoy your golfing.

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Twenty f*ckin years
Oct 8, 2010
The worst possible outcome is Henrik being injured. This is sure a close second though.

Would rather lose Hank than McD at this point, quite frankly.

I'm not too concerned about McDonagh. I've seen worse happen to him while coming out unscathed.

LittleKev6D9

Unregistered User
Dec 14, 2011
Middletown
Honestly it didn't look like that dirty of a hit.

It was definitely unnecessary.

Also, it doesn't look like McDonagh was hurt that bad. He skated off without looking in the pain. If it was a shoulder or elbow injury, we would have been grimacing or wincing.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
I came here to be livid at McD getting hurt, then I saw alpha with one of the bigger, most blatant troll posts I've ever seen and I couldn't help but laugh at how brazen it was.When it's that blatant how could you even be mad?

*Bob Richards*

What a way to dampen a win. Garbage hit from a typically garbage player.

FloydTheBarber

Aug 10, 2006
I love Dan G., but I gotta say I'm a little frustrated by the lack of reaction there from him.

You see your partner down like that.....man set the world on fire...or something.

It was 6 Canucks to the Rangers 4, it's a battle he can't win.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Honestly it didn't look like that dirty of a hit.

It was definitely unnecessary.

Also, it doesn't look like McDonagh was hurt that bad. He skated off without looking in the pain. If it was a shoulder or elbow injury, we would have been grimacing or wincing.

I don't think he's as badly hurt as it initially appeared, either.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Two big points. Hopefully McDonagh will be okay--got banged around in this one. Skated off under his own steam which is somewhat a good sign. No one had to help him.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
What's up with all this season's over nonsense. Do we even know that McD is going to miss any time?

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
The one thing I hope they look at when reviewing this hit is the fact that Kassian is ALREADY on him.

What need is there for Burrows to come and hit him when he's got a bigger player taking him into the boards????

Ross Rhea*

If McD is hurt, and I killed Burrows would that be crossing the line?

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
I honestly couldn't see it properly on the replays.

Saw Burrows tuck his elbow, but not where it landed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad