HF Habs: 3rd Annual Speed Mock Draft 2023 edition (Round 5 - COMPLETED)

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
We got like 16 picks in today. That's outstanding!

That's it for tonight. People can continue to pick but there's no clock again til 8am tomorrow.

@Duff88 is up for Philadelphia.

He has til 10:15 am tomorrow to make a selection.

Have a great night.

Sookind

Aug 19, 2020
With the 23th pick, the New York Rangers are proud to select from Oshawa OHL 6'2 C Calum Ritchie !
@Weber Fan you're next with Nashville and PMed.

Reactions: bopeep

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I see a potential Giroux (wing version) here, great value at 19!

Makes me hate the Leafs and Bruins more for ruining our FLA pick.
Perreault is one of my favorite prospects. He works on that skating and all of a sudden there's not much separating him from Smith. I think his offensive arsenal is even better than Smith's. You know his dad was a NHLer because he has that innate next-level awareness and vision.

Weber Fan

Feb 13, 2003
Quebec city
Visit site
The Nashville Preds are proud to select from the Sudbury Wolves, LW Quentin Musty…

1) Brayden Yager
2) Quentin Musty

@ryan callahan

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
The Nashville Preds are proud to select from the Sudbury Wolves, LW Quentin Musty…

1) Brayden Yager
2) Quentin Musty

@ryan callahan
Respectfully, I hope you suffer from debilitating diarrhea.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We draft Leonard and our draft will be a success. With his combination of size, speed, strength and shot Leonard will be a perennial 40 + goal scorer in the NHL . Just as important, he brings a level of physicality and competitiveness that wins you games. With all this talk about Montreal selling the farm to move up to be in a position to draft one of the 'usual suspects', I hope enough of the teams drafting ahead of us are so mesmerized by the prevailing consensus that Leonard 'falls' to us at 5 OA.

That's how I see it.
How are you establishing Leonard’s size? He’s average height and weight at 5'11.75, 190 lbs.

You must be projecting his greater physicality and strength based on his thick build. Sure, he can and will likely add weight as he matures but his height will remain average — not that it changes anything but in his case, the « size » you are bullish about has nothing to do with his height.

And as Habs fans, we tend to be all too aware when it comes to height figures.

Reactions: Estimated_Prophet

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Good thing that you added in "debilitating".

Otherwise he would have assumed the default of a pleasantly refreshing diarrhea which would have only encouraged our esteemed colleague to torment you further.

Well played!
I have pleasant diarrhea almost everyday. I'm addicted to hot sauce and cheese, so... The tummy hurts, but the release is satisfying. I'm talking vicious, hurtful, dehydrating liquid bronze.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I have pleasant diarrhea almost everyday. I'm addicted to hot sauce and cheese, so... The tummy hurts, but the release is satisfying. I'm talking vicious, hurtful, dehydrating liquid bronze.
@Estimated_Prophet stepped right into your bathroom episodes, which have been the object of several stomach-turning droppings in your posting record. :laugh:

Those of us who have known about your unique experiences, have learned to steer clear and avoided interacting with you about them. However, you can always count on a fresh new client stepping right into them.

f69.gif

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003

Oh do tell! That sounds delightful.....Suddenly I am compelled to explore this further. As an homage to the magnificent image you have so selflessly shared with us I think I will heat up a bowl of gravy and feed myself through an aggressively throttled turkey baster :help:

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
@Estimated_Prophet stepped right into your bathroom episodes, which have been the object of several stomach-turning droppings in your posting record. :laugh:

Those of us who have known about your unique experiences, have learned to steer clear and avoided interacting with you about them. However, you can always count on a fresh new client stepping right into them.

f69.gif
I don't think I'm alone in this ambivalent relation to the water closet. I'm something of a modern-day prophet when you think about it, I speak out loud of intimate struggles every human soul deals with.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Oh do tell! That sounds delightful.....Suddenly I am compelled to explore this further. As an homage to the magnificent image you have so selflessly shared with us I think I will heat up a bowl of gravy and feed myself through an aggressively throttled turkey baster :help:
Come on man... There may be young people reading your posts... I can't believe someone would dare to be as graphic about such vulgar topics on such a respectable forum... Shame bro, shame... I may have to put you on my "ignore list". Reading what you wrote makes me sick to my stomach, which inevitably leads to explosive emissions from my rear-end, like an aerosol bomb, but with the power of a firefighter's hose.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016

1) Brayden Yager
2) Quentin Musty

@ryan callahan

Call me crazy but I have him in my top 12. I really like his profile!

• Wow
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Come on man... There may be young people reading your posts... I can't believe someone would dare to be as graphic about such vulgar topics on such a respectable forum... Shame bro, shame... I may have to put you on my "ignore list". Reading what you wrote makes me sick to my stomach, which inevitably leads to explosive emissions from my rear-end, like an aerosol bomb, but with the power of a firefighter's hose.

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph"
-Thomas Paine

The diarrheaphile motto........

• Wow
Reactions: Toene and Runner77

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I was really hoping for one of Musty, Danielson, Barlow, Yager or Ritchie to add some much needed size to the Sharks forward pool or for Willander to be there to boast the RD position but eh...

With that said, while the Sharks have a strong LD crop, I feel they do not have one worthy of slinging rubber to Michkov or Eklund on the PP.

Etienne Morin fixes that, and he does it with style. Has San Jose found Dan Boyle 2.0? He was 3rd BPA on my list but I feel one of those might make it to my 2nd rounder, and also that he is too similar to Michkov in role.

@swiftyhabs has been pmd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad