Post-Game Talk: 3 Down, 1 To Go

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
They roared back from 3-0, and now have given themselves this opportunity. Every kid's dream, every fan's wildest scenario, a game 7 showdown for the Stanley f***ing Cup.

Remember what it took to get here, don't forget the lessons of hard work, focus, details, and pure belief and desire. I can't f***ing believe it. Just sat there yelling and screaming with my parents and afterwards listening to my older brother on the other side of the world watching and going nuts after the win.

They are here now. Game f***ing 7. Go f***ing get your championship, Oilers. GO f***ING GET IT!

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Coming in peace, don’t shoot.

I have to eat some real crow right now - I did not anticipate the top-to-bottom will to win that I am seeing from your team right now. Had a long chat with a hardcore Oilers fan in my front yard the night of Game 4 - he was pretty resigned that it was over, and I gave my two cents that you need guys down your lineup to start playing above their station and getting hot at the right time. You got that in spades from guys like Brown and Janmark, and now it seems everyone is getting in on it. And that’s without even touching what McDavid is doing right now.

However this series ends, coming back from 3-0 in the Final is an amazing feat. For what it’s worth, I felt the Oilers would win Games 4-6 and they did. I feel like Game 7 is going to be theirs, too.

As a Canucks fan, obviously it kind of sucks. But as a hockey fan, it’s pretty incredible to watch.

Enjoy your night, and good luck the rest of the way.
Now you can go to that Canucks forum and tell your buddies Canucks weren't going to beat the oilers even with a healthy Demko and Boeser. :)

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC
You guys are so foolish that it's hilarious, anyone with half a brain can tell the Panthers just wanted to give their fans a few more games and now will win at home. That's all it is :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad