Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Hall, Debrusk and Ullmark gone and all we have to show for it is

Regula, Mitchell, Kastelic, korpisalo and reacquiring the draft pick we sent out for 30 games of bertuzzi lol.

With Kastelic likely being the only player who will appear in a playoff game next year.

They traded Debrusk?

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
FWIW, according to fluto, no plans to buy out or trade korpisalo...

Absolutely insane, how anyone can still honestly support this management team without being on the payroll is just being willfully ignorant and oblivious to how terrible they are, imo.

Trashpass

Dec 21, 2019
Still don't understand this trade. I honestly think Korpisalo will perform fine here but there was no need to add a $3M backup on a longterm deal, not with so many other needs.

If they didn't trust Bussi to handle the job fine, bring in a cheap vet on a short term deal. Taking Forsberg back with some retention would of atleast made a little sense, taking this deal was just plain stupidity.

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts
I circle back to a $5,000,000 retained Laine. Get him on a 'show me deal' which is more valuable than spending that money on any UFA that will want that amount.

I'm worried about paying 7+ million on the Canucks 3rd line C and saying he's Boston's 1st line C for the next half decade.

A trade for Laine and then adding him gives you at least hope that they can both have a return to form next couple of years providing scoring threat to help out with that shell of a top six.
Agree with coach here. I like the gamble

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
My Spidey Sense is telling me you ain't seen nothing yet that scares me. Watch McAvoy I don't think the coach gets along with him and I can see a move if we get another good defenseman just my two cents no inside information.

AFAIK Montgomerys contract ends next year. So why would the Bruins trade McAvoy because of a supposed problem with a guy who may not even be here next year?

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Ill laugh my butt off if korpi gets hot and might even challenge sway for top netminder. If anything this might turn into a 3rd round pick on trade deadline and have bussi come in to back up. Sweeney just gathering assets I feel.

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
My Spidey Sense is telling me you ain't seen nothing yet that scares me. Watch McAvoy I don't think the coach gets along with him and I can see a move if we get another good defenseman just my two cents no inside information.
I’m not saying you’re wrong but why do you think Monty and Mac are at odds? I’ve never seen anything that would suggest that but I may just be not informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad