Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow1

Nov 29, 2008

Friedman says he doesn't think Wennberg is being held out for Colorado (which we pretty much know already).

Here's the mock trade proposal, which I want to post so I can see this board implode for the 10th time today. :sarcasm:

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 7.41.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 7.43.39 PM.png

Bender

Sep 25, 2002

Friedman says he doesn't think Wennberg is being held out for Colorado (which we pretty much know already).

Here's the mock trade proposal, which I want to post so I can see this board implode for the 10th time today. :sarcasm:

View attachment 829371
View attachment 829376

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So that's that value now?

Last year, he goes to Edmonton for a lousy 3rd round pick and no one gives a shit but now we're supposed to believe that he's upped his value SO MUCH that the Avs are morons and he gets that elusive 1st round pick - while Tanev couldn't??

Do these people have ANY f***in' clue? This is their f***in' JOBS and they f***in' suck at it!!!
Nick Bjugstad became the latest player to leave the Arizona Coyotes, who traded the forward to the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday for a 2023 third-round draft pick, a source confirmed to ESPN.

f***in idiots.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
I mean if we're paying a 1st to get Bjugstad, RyJo is 1000% going the other way. Even then Bjugstad would have to come with another C joining... which we know wouldn't happen.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

View attachment 829371
View attachment 829376

If Bjugstad is our 2C solution this deadline I will start the fire CMac thread myself

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I'd love for CMac to make a great trade more to see the majority in here eat crow than anything else😅

Can't wait for my lose/lose scenario, where I'm right that CMac's one year as GM isn't enough to judge him, but then he trades Byram, and everyone who called him CNap and said he had no balls celebrates.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Avs are usually not an org trades leak out of. I have to hope there's still some truth to that and CMac will swing for an unknown that we all are happy with.

Please.

Seems like Ryjo and the 1st is in play for a lateral type move or minor upgrade at the position. I'd push my luck on a bounce back season and see if Seattle would do this for Gourde + retention.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
It would be apples and oranges compared to last year with Bjugstad because of his extra year and likely coming at a shade over a million. Still, any GM acquiring him for a 2C role should be fired on the spot.
Perhaps, but that laughable proposal doesn't mention anything about retention on his deal.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Perhaps, but that laughable proposal doesn't mention anything about retention on his deal.
Just saying that odds are if he was moved it would be for much more than he was moved for last year. I don’t think a first… but firsts have gone for worse players. We’re in crazy season.

Reactions: Bender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad