Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Nope. Now and forever I am a card-carrying member of the TRADE ASSETS FOR ALEXANDER DOUGLAS KERFOOT BECAUSE **CK YOU Association.

We're fairly new, but there are many of us, you just can't see the rest of them because they're off-frame.
We'll be ready.

200w.gif

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Report: Avalanche, Rangers among teams interested in Wennberg

Damn.

I am happy to be proven wrong but this ain't good enough.

pont

Jul 1, 2019
Getting Kerfoot back is giving me Söderberg vibes.
I wouldn't even mind Kerfoot as a luxury add. But with the holes in the line-up it'd just seem like a mockery.
I humbly disagree. Soderberg was pretty good for the Avs during his first stint. Kerfoot was all kinds of colors of shit his first round with the team. :)

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Kerfoot would be more frustrating to watch than RyJo because with RyJo, we’ve already accepted him being lazy and not trying. With Kerfoot, the dude tries and tries and can’t get it done and that’s more frustrating

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Kerfoot would be more frustrating to watch than RyJo because with RyJo, we’ve already accepted him being lazy and not trying. With Kerfoot, the dude tries and tries and can’t get it done and that’s more frustrating

Kerfoot is frustrating for me because I hate weak kids come playoff time.

It’s demoralizing watching softies get knocked off the puck and completely disappear in playoff hockey. He’s the epitome of that. Utterly useless when the intensity picks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad