Rumor: 23-24 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Part Trois: The Road to the Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
I unfortunately found a trade for mittelstadt that helps Buffalo..

Mittelstadt for Carlo.

Carlo would have to waive his NTC
Boston gets an upgrade on zacha and coyle

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006

S2mcCsh.png

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Seriously though is Mikko Rantanen going to play like this for the rest of his career or what? In the previous years he'd have stretches of playing bad hockey for 3-4 games and then would become good again for 6-7 games and so on.

This year he's been bad for all 55 games, literally. Every single game is an adventure.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Seriously though is Mikko Rantanen going to play like this for the rest of his career or what? In the previous years he'd have stretches of playing bad hockey for 3-4 games and then would become good again for 6-7 games and so on.

This year he's been bad for all 55 games. Every single game is an adventure.

We need to trade him while he's still a top 10 scorer. That next contract is going to be scary bad.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO

This year he's been bad for all 55 games. Every single game is an adventure.
I'm convinced he's injured. That could also be why he took suck offense to Ismo's words.

• Haha
Reactions: Vk1ing

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle

This year he's been bad for all 55 games, literally. Every single game is an adventure.
I'm very much coming around to the idea of trading him, either this deadline or the off-season. Cap will likely for him out anyway, so try to get younger and cheaper and deeper.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Its kind of astonishing how often players struggle the year before a contract year.

Kadri 2021

Rantanen 2024

et al

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo

He was awesome in game one against LA. Played well enough to instill some false hope that he might finally fulfill his destiny to evolve into Jagr 2.0...then has gone on to coast in every single game after. Of all the ups and downs from various guys this season, Nuke included, Mikko has been by far the most frustrating to watch in my book.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
I've mostly been jumping on the centers that you all have suggested and then watching some highlights.
Can you give me a few words on:

Frost
Zegras
Nelson
Jenner
Mittelstadt
Henrique

Who could we acquire without using Ritchie?

Balthazar

Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I mean Ismo blatantly said that he had a lazy offseason. Easy to imagine that's a big reason as to why laziness has highlighted his season as a whole.
I mean even if he had a bad offseason one would think that 55 games played this season would erase that.

Reactions: The Moops

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Playing injured the whole season?
Makar is already doing that. Putting off a surgery isn't anything new.

I've mostly been jumping on the centers that you all have suggested and then watching some highlights.
Can you give me a few words on:

Frost
Zegras
Nelson
Jenner
Mittelstadt
Henrique

Who could we acquire without using Ritchie?
Jenner shouldn't cost us Ritchie. Even with his excellent cap hit, he doesn't put up those kind of numbers and is a little older. It might cost a good prospect and 2 firsts though.

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
I guess I didn't need Jenner's name on that because I've always been a fan of his.

It might actually just be Frost and Zegras I need a bit more info on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad