GDT: #22 - 11/28/14 | New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers | 1:00 PM - NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Yeah, Jonesy, the Flyers need to get their first. Cause if you get the first against the Rangers you win. It's either a shutout or 4 goals.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
And he made a comment about the top teams right now getting great goaltending. That's a shot my friend and starting talbot today in a national game like this is another one. Wake up Hank time to get going

You do realize we're playing the Flyers again tomorrow night at MSG?

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@PLeonardNYDN: Vigneault is starting Staal-Girardi together against Giroux line. I'm intrigued by offensive potential of McDonagh-Boyle actually”

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
“@PLeonardNYDN: Vigneault is starting Staal-Girardi together against Giroux line. I'm intrigued by offensive potential of McDonagh-Boyle actuallyâ€

MCD/Boyle sounds like an amazing pairing on paper, but at the expense of Staal/Girardi which has potential to be absolutely ****ing brutal.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
“@PLeonardNYDN: Vigneault is starting Staal-Girardi together against Giroux line. I'm intrigued by offensive potential of McDonagh-Boyle actuallyâ€

And I"m intrigued by the complete idiocy of AV to keep sending out Staal-Girardi against 1st lines when that's been a disaster time and time again.

Mamas Mustard

Sponsor
Nov 21, 2013
bergen co
My god. The [mod] love fest for the flyers, who have been terrible all year, is astounding. They wont stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad