GDT: #22 - 11/28/14 | New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers | 1:00 PM - NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
We need John Moores dirty play (originated from the Winnetka Warrior rink where I played most of my childhood hockey) against these thugs. OMG - Dolan will go bezerko nutz if they take liberties with our boyz and callup MacIllWrath himself. And sign Peter Worrell & Oggie Ogelthourpe outta retirement as well.
Hoha Hey
Wine Time

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Sorry, there is absolutely no way that AV is playing Glass to save face. He clearly think the team needs the element he's supposed to bring to the game.

There is absolutely no way you are going to get me to agree with this conspiracy theory.

What does he bring 1 fluky assist and a -9? Look at the 4th line last year, are you going to tell me he's even close to any of those players? This is not some grand conspiracy. It's human nature to want to save face. It's the sunk cost fallacy that too many people fall prey to, for one reason or another.

Stepanstones*

What does he bring 1 fluky assist and a -9? Look at the 4th line last year, are you going to tell me he's even close to any of those players? This is not some grand conspiracy. It's human nature to want to save face. It's the sunk cost fallacy that too many people fall prey to, for one reason or another.

Coach that just brought us to the SCF lol he doesn't need to save face wtf

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
McDonagh in? AND JOHN MOORE SCRATCHED? AND TANNER GLASS OUT?

it's like a dream. Don't wake me up.

(Get well Tanner)

AHB*

Dude, why are you choosing to ignore what I'm writing. I hate Glass. I despised the signing and despise him now. I think double shifting a guy and not even having a player to play in that spot would be a boost to this team.

That being said, AV clearly thinks he is helping the team. For whatever reason he does. As did the coaches in Pitt and as did the coaches in WPG. It's not just AV. It's multiple NHL minds that have had far more success in this league than you or I can dream of.

I can't explain it, I don't agree with it, but it is what it is. There is something about Glass that speaks to these coaches.

I'm not defending Glass here, I'm arguing against the asinine idea that AV is purposely hurting this team because of his ego. That's absolutely nuts. YOu know why? Because even coaches who have success here get fired fairly quickly. If this team, with this kind of talent falters, it won't be long before AV is out the door.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hopefully the 4th line has an absolutely amazing game, along with the 3rd line. AV can't possibly go back to Glass if that happens.

Hopefully. This is the lineup we all wanna see. Hopefully stempniak and Moore develop some chemistry on the fourth line and Duclair can contribute on that third line. If that happens would be best case scenario with the provided balance all lines would have

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Why not Talbot tomorrow? This the the Thanksgiving showdown on national TV and Philly has their starter in..

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
Why not Talbot tomorrow? This the the Thanksgiving showdown on national TV and Philly has their starter in..

Idk maybe cause Talbot played a really good game against Philly? Or tomorrow being the home game thats where AV wants Hank to start? either way I hope he plays like he did the last time he faced them!

NewLife

Apr 29, 2011
Oslo
Please win, not bc it's against Philly ok just kidding but mostly so AV keeps todays lineup intact.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Knowing our luck we will lose like 8-0 and AV will say something like "We really missed Tanner in the lineup today and it showed in the score".

THE BIG WHISTLE

Heave-Ho
Feb 16, 2012
By the beach
Let's get this out of the way before the game:
We Win----it's because Tanner Glass is not in lineup

We Lose----it's because John Moore is not in lineup

Does this sound about right ??? LOL

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
This is the exact lineup I've been hoping to see. I think this is really the best team they can ice. Let's see how they do.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I woke up this morning not a very religious man but God himself has stricken down tanner glass with illness in order to do what was necessary and what no other would do.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Talbot is playing today on national TV because Hank was awful the other night. Yes awful and AV took a shot at his goaltending a bit.

We get a couple saves wednesday we Prob win that game.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
McD!

McDonagh_Snipe-Show-Flyers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad