GDT: #22 - 11/28/14 | New York Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers | 1:00 PM - NBC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepanstones*

Talbot is playing today on national TV because Hank was awful the other night. Yes awful and AV took a shot at his goaltending a bit.

We get a couple saves wednesday we Prob win that game.

Spot on.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
Talbot is playing today on national TV because Hank was awful the other night. Yes awful and AV took a shot at his goaltending a bit.

We get a couple saves wednesday we Prob win that game.

Did we watch the same game?

First goal: A absolute rocket snipe shot from the best shooter in the league, top corner.
2nd goal: Lundqvist loses stick, and cally gets a grade A chance from 5 feet in front of the net, Hank gets a piece of it still but slips in.
3rd goal: Deflection from 1 foot in front of him.
4th goal: fluke deflection from 2 feet in from of him.

What do you expect him to do on those goals? I have no problem expressing when Hank has a bad game, but sorry, to blame him for that game is wrong.

And where did AV take a shot at the goaltending? Because we have back to back games and Talbot is playing today? Talbot playing the away game and Hank playing the home game...something he always does for the last 2 seasons..

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky
lol NBC, a table with a cooked turkey on it next to an ipad streaming the Rangers and Flyers playoff game, pls wat ****.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Anyone know if this is truly a 1:10 start or is this going to be one of those 1:25. Since it says on TV from 1-4 I'm guessing the latter.

And I mean the reason Talbot is playing today and Hank tomorrow is obviously because given a back to back against the same team he's just keeping Hank for the home game.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
Did we watch the same game?

First goal: A absolute rocket snipe shot from the best shooter in the league, top corner.
2nd goal: Lundqvist loses stick, and cally gets a grade A chance from 5 feet in front of the net, Hank gets a piece of it still but slips in.
3rd goal: Deflection from 1 foot in front of him.
4th goal: fluke deflection from 2 feet in from of him.

What do you expect him to do on those goals? I have no problem expressing when Hank has a bad game, but sorry, to blame him for that game is wrong.

And where did AV take a shot at the goaltending? Because we have back to back games and Talbot is playing today? Talbot playing the away game and Hank playing the home game...something he always does for the last 2 seasons..

No Hank sucks

Jan 8, 2012
NY
LOL Milbury. Henrik isn't starting today because they're playing a back to back, not because he sucks and AV thinks that Talbot gives them a better chance to win.

Also, Talbot is not a "mere serf." WTF.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
First off the stamkos goal was Hank not being sharp.

U don't stand on the goal line when that guy is winding up ESPECIALLY from that angle with no passing options. If he takes a step out that puck hits him in the chest. In fact on next pp same exact play Hank does take the step out and Stamkos was forced to go wide and take it around the net because he had nothing to shoot at.

That tells U he made a mistake on the first one not sharp U don't let stamkos rip a shot at U standing on the goal line. Bad goal

Callahans goal hit him right in the glove and still went in. No goalie is going to be happy with that

The callahan tip was right on top of him he battles and tightens up he makes that save that was a bad one

4th goal I don't blame him but he has to make a save in that game he didn't have to make many. Tampa pretty much scored on every good chance they had. Not good enough from your franchise 8 mil goaltender. Need a save your team scored 3 on the road against a great team. Need a a save

And he made a comment about the top teams right now getting great goaltending. That's a shot my friend and starting talbot today in a national game like this is another one. Wake up Hank time to get going

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
LOL, you just can't grab a linesman and throw him out of the way anymore. :laugh:

That's a 20 game suspension now.

Bullseyes

Aug 16, 2013
First off the stamkos goal was Hank not being sharp.

U don't stand on the goal line when that guy is winding up ESPECIALLY from that angle with no passing options. If he takes a step out that puck hits him in the chest. In fact on next pp same exact play Hank does take the step out and Stamkos was forced to go wide and take it around the net because he had nothing to shoot at.

That tells U he made a mistake on the first one not sharp U don't let stamkos rip a shot at U standing on the goal line. Bad goal

Callahans goal hit him right in the glove and still went in. No goalie is going to be happy with that

The callahan tip was right on top of him he battles and tightens up he makes that save that was a bad one

4th goal I don't blame him but he has to make a save in that game he didn't have to make many. Tampa pretty much scored on every good chance they had. Not good enough from your franchise 8 mil goaltender. Need a save your team scored 3 on the road against a great team. Need a a save

And he made a comment about the top teams right now getting great goaltending. That's a shot my friend and starting talbot today in a national game like this is another one. Wake up Hank time to get going

No, the defense shouldn't have allowed a player like Stamkos to be there and be given that amount of time to get a shot off. That's not on Lundqvist, that's on the defense.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Can NBC really not get better analysts? Their analysts are the worst in the business for every sport. Maybe they don't pay well. I don't know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad