2025 NHL Draft Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
2025 mock...
2025.jpg

You can add in your DB Masun Fleece, the Shattuck's leader

Reactions: czech

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
I’m surprised not to see Cole Temple mentioned anywhere here. Destroying the Manitoba U15 AAA league and should go very high in the WHL bantam draft. Decent size and very good instincts.

Reactions: Dominance

Delivery Man

Jun 6, 2019
I’m surprised not to see Cole Temple mentioned anywhere here. Destroying the Manitoba U15 AAA league and should go very high in the WHL bantam draft. Decent size and very good instincts.

Unfortunately the Manitoba U15 league is garbage. Usually a coupe players tear it up every year so it's not the best argument for a kids potential.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Lafreniere is 20 and has barely begun his career. Not sure why you're bringing him into this.

Daigle is a bust, not sure what your argument is that he is not.
LAF will be fine. I am more concerned about QB - but even then, I am sure he will be fine.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
He was a bust. He was hyped to be "generational" and never even came close to it. No.1 overall picks don't have careers that are 0.5 PPGs.
only reason Daigle bust was because he even admitted he never liked hockey, his father pushed him and he was motivated by money only...he had all the talent in the world....if he cared about working hard and getting better we would still be talking about how great he was

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
only reason Daigle bust was because he even admitted he never liked hockey, his father pushed him and he was motivated by money only...he had all the talent in the world....if he cared about working hard and getting better we would still be talking about how great he was
I'm sure that is more common than we know. I am sure there are plenty of players who are motivated by money (only).

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
oh i do not doubt...I just know people talk about Alex Daigle like he never had the talent...all that was there it was his commitment to the game..
When I suggested some players might take it easy as their draft / payday approaches, I was told I had no idea what I was talking about. Then I saw an article saying some NBA draft prospects have admitted to it - I wish I'd posted the article.

scout718

Dec 24, 2020
Finland u16 playoffs are now going on and some 07’s have been on fire.

F Max Westergård 5 games 5+7=12
F Jasu Mensonen 5 games 2+7=9

Also in the regular season Jasper Inkinen played at their line. He’s 07 too. These three led Lukko in the regular season.

Their line combined 131 points in 40 regular season games.

Inkinen won rookie of the year trophy in u16 sm

clevelandcane

Dec 30, 2011
Ohio
Love these threads. Count me in the yay category.

I've seen a few of these kids at the 15O championships and at the Fall Classic in Pittsburgh.

James Hagens is the best F I've seen. He's a complete player with just the right amount of creativity.

I saw Ryker Lee in one of those lists above. He has the goods too. Nice hustle on D. Creative in the O zone. I think his trouble will be his size. They list him at 115 or so. Whatever. Really fun to watch.

The Chicago Mission G, Nicholas Kempf is really solid too. He won the championship for them this year by shutting down SSM.

A sleeper for me is Jake Merens. Well, he's a sleeper from my perspective. Love his game, his hustle, his hockey IQ.

Keep the conversation going, gents

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Love these threads. Count me in the yay category.

I've seen a few of these kids at the 15O championships and at the Fall Classic in Pittsburgh.

James Hagens is the best F I've seen. He's a complete player with just the right amount of creativity.

I saw Ryker Lee in one of those lists above. He has the goods too. Nice hustle on D. Creative in the O zone. I think his trouble will be his size. They list him at 115 or so. Whatever. Really fun to watch.

The Chicago Mission G, Nicholas Kempf is really solid too. He won the championship for them this year by shutting down SSM.

A sleeper for me is Jake Merens. Well, he's a sleeper from my perspective. Love his game, his hustle, his hockey IQ.

Keep the conversation going, gents
Appreciate the name-drops!

Reactions: clevelandcane

sigx15

Jan 31, 2010
Names being thrown around at the top end of the talent range playing in the US out east I've seen are below:
- James Hagens - Mount Saint Charles U15 (Late 06 birthday)
- LJ (John) Mooney - Pittsburgh Jr Penguins U14/15
- Cooper Dennis - Bishop Kearney U14
- Conrad Fondrk - Mount Saint Charles U14
- Liam Kilfoil - Mount Saint Charles U14
- Ethan Wyttenbach - LI Gulls U14
- Jack Murtagh - Bishop Kearney U14

It's basically Hagens then Mooney then everyone else at this age level out east at the moment. There's a bunch of stuff you can find out there on Hagens & Mooney. Hagens will be on the U17 NTDP team next year

Reactions: Trojans86

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
Names being thrown around at the top end of the talent range playing in the US out east I've seen are below:
- James Hagens - Mount Saint Charles U15 (Late 06 birthday)
- LJ (John) Mooney - Pittsburgh Jr Penguins U14/15
- Cooper Dennis - Bishop Kearney U14
- Conrad Fondrk - Mount Saint Charles U14
- Liam Kilfoil - Mount Saint Charles U14
- Ethan Wyttenbach - LI Gulls U14
- Jack Murtagh - Bishop Kearney U14

It's basically Hagens then Mooney then everyone else at this age level out east at the moment. There's a bunch of stuff you can find out there on Hagens & Mooney. Hagens will be on the U17 NTDP team next year
Does Mooney have an 09 younger brother?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad