Transfer: 2024 Winter Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Was the Best Man for a high school pal who was initially from Plymouth. I don't think it's.... even slightly... a vacation destination... Lmao...

They better not sell Gallagher lol
Well said. One my my work mentors is from Sheffield and basically told me (to put it nicely) it was his life goal to leave there as soon as he could; he left as a teenager

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I hated Kehrer before it was cool.

And I like Gally a lot but let's not go crazy with the Maddison comparison.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Speaking of Elmas and Leipzig.

With that deal sealed Leipzig and LFC had mutually agreed to terminate the Fabio Carvalho loan. Carvalho back at Liverpool for at least the time being. Feels like he probably goes out on loan again

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
- Ko Itakura being linked to LFC
- Klostermann close to joining Fiorentina
- Freiburg is going to bring in Leopold Querfeld

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
It feels pretty telling that even with all the fan uproar over the Gallagher rumors Chelsea's brass hasn't put out anything (even unofficially) to quell down the talk. I think he's going to get sold. Nuts.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
LFC have a healthy left back on the roster!

They have recalled Owen Beck from his loan at Dundee.

Supposedly was having a great year in Scotland and player of year caliber season for Dundee (similar to Conor Bradley’s Bolton loan). Still very much a bandaid though. I’d imagine he plays the FA Cup game that LFC aren’t going to be too arsed about but he isn’t going to be a threat to play in the league unless Joe Gomez explodes; and if we know anything from Klopp, we know he is going to ride Gomez like Seabiscuit until Robertson is healthy so he very well could get hurt.

Saw the Ko Itakura link today. It’s a weird one. Obviously he won’t be able to cover CB in January while he is at the Asia Cup with Endo. Also don’t really think he is profile that they go for at CB; but would be very hard to complain about adding him. The CB that probably fits their profile best (that might be gettable) is a guy like Pavlovic at Salzburg; (if they go abroad) but either way would be good to get a body in.

Fabinho and Bobby Firmino at Anfield today, let’s go bring him back too.

Last edited:
Reactions: robertmac43

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
It feels pretty telling that even with all the fan uproar over the Gallagher rumors Chelsea's brass hasn't put out anything (even unofficially) to quell down the talk. I think he's going to get sold. Nuts.
I think their business in the summer made it so they actually have to.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I think their business in the summer made it so they actually have to.

I think that's 100 percent what it is. There's no financial path forward with him on. I can't imagine any other reason to sell him, especially in terms of relations with the fanbase. I guess from Chelsea's POV they have to believe in the midfielders they brought in and have to see Gallagher playing a position of relative strength for them.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool interested in Leny Yoro.
Lille asking for 90M.
I mean, Yoro would be amazing but (rightfully or wrongfullly) we aren’t paying 90m

I think Yoro is great but we aren’t going to give him the minutes Lille has so might be tough to keep him on that same trajectory without as many games

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
I highly doubt anyone is gonna pay the highest price ever for a defenseman for a 18yo kid no one had heard of before this year.

Everything over 30 mil is a risk.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I highly doubt anyone is gonna pay the highest price ever for a defenseman for a 18yo kid no one had heard of before this year.

Everything over 30 mil is a risk.
If you hadn't heard of him before this year, it's on you.

But of course he won't cost 90. That's Lille asking price. I do expect more than 60 for him though.

Yoro is a phenom.
He's not quite in the Zaire Emery club, but he's incredibly good for his age. Like generational good.
Would people pay 90 for Zaire Emery? Eyes closed they would.
60 would be absolutely normal right now.
And that's not counting the ridiculous EPL money where you can spend 100M on a clown like Antony.

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I don’t think Liverpool have the budget right now for that investment. Maybe if it’s installment heavy.

What United will pay for trash isn’t really part of the discussion of rational thinkers

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I don’t think Liverpool have the budget right now for that investment. Maybe if it’s installment heavy.

What United will pay for trash isn’t really part of the discussion of rational thinkers
LFC absolutely have budget. It’s a matter if they pull the trigger or not. They had a nine figure bid accepted for Caicedo; even if you count the leftovers from Caicedo minus (Gravenberch + Endo)…there’s money

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Not for 90 million on an 18 year old defender they don’t.

They have money and they’re not broke, but some of that money for Caicedo was spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad