OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
I feel like after these signing peters is gonna pull off some sort of big trade back for the draft

Something like #2 for #11 and jefferson would be wild. Then we take mccarthy

• Love
Reactions: Ridley Simon

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I feel like after these signing peters is gonna pull off some sort of big trade back for the draft

Something like #2 for #11 and jefferson would be wild. Then we take mccarthy
I think what happens to Howell is the “tell”.

A partially “project” QB (Maye, McCarthy etc) would mean keeping Howell. They cannot count on Mariota to lead them anywhere, he’s simply vet insurance. They sure didn’t sign him to start. No chance with his shrewdly things are being played out.

Howell deal before draft means staying at 2 and taking a “ready to start” QB (Williams or Daniels). No deal before the draft leaves everything on the table for them.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
The rumors of trading Howell for a 5th or 6th. I do not like. But I cant see him wanting to be practice team after starting a full season. MM signing doesn't make much sense to me but I wanted Maye and Howell and it could be Daniels and MM

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Hope he still has some gas in the tank. We sure need the upgrade.
Give's some time to try to develop some younger linebackers can't do it all in one draft or year.

6e098fb82cb44b767428791f962f3685_w200.gif

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
It would be a pretty long fall for Wagner from “NFL Leading Tackler” to “washed”, in one season? However I suppose it’s possible?

Trade down, lol. Embrace it!
Actually, I'm thinking the opposite now. If the coaching measures up to the improvement of the front office, we should very well be picking outside the top 10 next year.
My dream of pulling a Texans and and using next year's 1st and whatever else (reasonable) it takes to trade back into the top 10 of this year's draft to get our franchise LT to go w/ our franchise QB looks less crazy with every need we fill!

Reactions: Ridley Simon

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
Williams actually just cancelled a visit with Chicago. Maybe he's trying to get them to skip him. He’s watching us build this roster up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad