OT: 2024 Washington Commanders thread: change we can believe in!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Getting branded as the next Mahomes is basically a kiss of death.
Agree. Such dumb comments anything related like that….nobody is the next Mahomes. Everyone needs to get nonsensical comparisons out of their minds….if were fortunate, our guy will be great in his own right…

…..just like it’s dumb to mention Mahomes in the GOAT conversation….he might be on the Mt Rushmore, but 3 isn’t 7. People just need to let careers run their course then assess who is what.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Not sure if it’ll work out but Quinn has hired a pretty ridiculous staff. Harris made a pretty sly remark during Quinn’s press conference that he had some tricks up his sleeve and yeah, he wasn’t lying.

Reactions: usiel

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
I think Blough means we don’t 💯 need a vet QB if they want the roster spot for someone else. Now much more likely we carry 2 imo.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Dude wakes up every morning and chooses violence.
Man my brain pop cultured translated to....

3bf82ce08bfb666701623ef030b68f5c.jpg

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Field Yates latest mock on ESPN….Top 5 QBs selected….

Bears - CW - 1
Commanders - JD -2
Pats - Maye -3
Broncos - JJM - 12
Steelers - Nix - 20

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
So many options in Round 2 I don’t know where to start.

I half expect them to sign a big name FA like Allen or Burns to rush the passer so I’m looking at OL and LB/DB.

Trotter, Kinchens and King real interesting options. I could see Peters targeting Trotter to be his Warner/Greenlaw or Parsons type. All of our coaches and managers come from elite LB landing spots. The other two are ballers which is something Whitt likes.

McConkey sticks out as a potentially elite WR in the 2nd. The OL options are all intriguing and almost interchangeable in my mind.

Hoping they don’t reach on Sanders and look for TE later bc his route running is a bit mid.

I do like Corum but he might be there in the 3rd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad