OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
Didn’t griffin also benefit from shanny’s scheme/zone running game which made Morris look like a 5 yr all pro, right out of the gate?

Not taking away any of griffin’s accomplishments that season, but it sure makes it a bit easier when there’s a dependable run game behind you. He wasn’t handing off to trung candidate…

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Didn’t griffin also benefit from shanny’s scheme/zone running game which made Morris look like a 5 yr all pro, right out of the gate?

Not taking away any of griffin’s accomplishments that season, but it sure makes it a bit easier when there’s a dependable run game behind you. He wasn’t handing off to trung candidate…
I think BRob can thrive here, especially if he's fed by KK, unlike the EB pass happy crap.

I also think they'll run JD enough to make his dual threat aspect meaningful. Maybe not as much as RG3, but enough to make play action work.

Looking forward to actually seeing this offense in real games. A lot!

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Being decisive helped too. Once that guy started trying to think, oof

Reactions: Neil Racki

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Possible reunion? This might actually get me more hyped than aiyuk except trent is gettin real old
Let his fat ass sit…..3 years left on his deal.

However, I expect we’ll see his deal reworked to essentially guarantee this year and next…..dude is already 36.

• Haha
Reactions: Roric

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Possible reunion? This might actually get me more hyped than aiyuk except trent is gettin real old
I think the chance that SF trades or releases TW is essentially zero. Their record with and without him is night and day. He's their MVP in the literal sense.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Trade: Washington is sending DT John Ridgeway III and a 2025 7th-round pick to New Orleans for a 2025 6th-round pick, sources tell ESPN's Adam Schefter

that's pretty ugly....
Eh, he was a rotational guy who we got for nothing, replaced with a second rounder (who we pray actually hits the field sometime) and helped us turn a 7th into a 6th. Not like we lost anything.

Yeah, trade a guy who can play & keep the guy who's constantly injured
Well, nobody was willing to trade for the constantly injured guy...

Seriously, though, as a 2nd rounder and former starter at 'Bama, he should still have some potential. If he doesn't deliver now, it's not like the new gang has shown any hesitation to dump RR picks off the boat.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
I think BRob can thrive here, especially if he's fed by KK, unlike the EB pass happy crap.

I also think they'll run JD enough to make his dual threat aspect meaningful. Maybe not as much as RG3, but enough to make play action work.

Looking forward to actually seeing this offense in real games. A lot!

I’m real curious/excited to see how KK utilizes the “triple threat” of brob, AE and the legs of Daniels. It’ll be like riggo, JoeyT and Joe Washington ( when he wasn’t hurt ) all over again!!

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Eh, he was a rotational guy who we got for nothing, replaced with a second rounder (who we pray actually hits the field sometime) and helped us turn a 7th into a 6th. Not like we lost anything.

Well, nobody was willing to trade for the constantly injured guy...

Seriously, though, as a 2nd rounder and former starter at 'Bama, he should still have some potential. If he doesn't deliver now, it's not like the new gang has shown any hesitation to dump RR picks off the boat.
Just sayin….it’s basically a giveaway….

talk about burning it down….

The Brown add is marginal….it’s a slight warm body upgrade lol.

Roric

Aug 2, 2020
All i know of noah brown is the handful of games he lit it up for the texans last year.

Does this close the door on aiyuk?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad