OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
I know it’s all dudes fighting for roster spots but this is a tough watch, especially on offense.
A few years back, I went to the 4th pre-season game against TB. My wife asked me about the game when I got home (before the end of Q3 -- when I got home, not when I left) and I told her "the guys who aren't good enough to make the Bucs are marginally less terrible than the guys who aren't good enough to make the 'Skins."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
New Darrell Green throwback I ordered came in last night but only opened it today.

PXL_20240826_114306476.jpg
PXL_20240826_114315551.jpg
PXL_20240826_114350010.jpg

It's amazing how much better the original jerseys were before Tanya Snyder changed them. the name is offensive fine but nothing else was.

at least Harris and company are trying to bring some of that allure and tradition back

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
New Darrell Green throwback I ordered came in last night but only opened it today.

View attachment 903228View attachment 903229View attachment 903230

It's amazing how much better the original jerseys were before Tanya Snyder changed them. the name is offensive fine but nothing else was.

at least Harris and company are trying to bring some of that allure and tradition back
God damned it to hell. Why are these things so hard?

Just copy that damned thing. Only 2 stripes (not 3). Make the numbers normal, not thin and tall, and get rid of the stinking name on front of the jerseys. The old jerseys didn’t have Redskins on them, we know which team they are by the iconic colours.

That’s said….I dug the decals on the helmet yesterday. Put a W on the front, and their numbers on the side, at all times. Until….

They get a better name/emblem, and then we won’t have to have this issue going forward.

I’d dig a DC on the helmets too. The W by itself, just looks…..lonely.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I like the black helmet as it is but numbers on the helmet it kinda cool too. Numbers/name on the black jerseys though just a bit too small.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Looking at some of the cuts so far and Peoples-Jones stands out as an option if the Aiyuk thing craps out. Not on the same level but a decent WR2-3, maybe.

Reactions: Neil Racki

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Tim Patrick WR is on my radar but the fact he's available tells me he is likely on par with Martavis Bryant... heh maybe both would boost our smurfy WR core. corp. corpse.

Reactions: Neil Racki

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
really? its common in Virginia to see their offices

congratulations
I've lived in Alexandria for a decade, worked in various spots in Arlington, and have never seen one.

Just checked the locations and it appears the one on Glebe Rd in Arlington is the furthest east. Most are out in Manassas, Herndon, Ashburn, etc and I avoid those areas like the plague so maybe that's why I've never seen one.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
It looks like a Buick Rivera fire sale. Of course no one will pay for Turner or Stromberg. Maybe Ridgeway fetches a 7th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad