2024 Training Camp Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
This was why I was so keen on replacing Jarmo as swiftly as possible last Fall. I wanted fresh eyes on the team last year. Now we have to wait so many months for Wads and Evason to fully form their own opinions. Was it worth it to wait until a guy like Wads was available this summer? I personally think of him as the most generic old hockey man possible, so for me it's a no. But I don't really know who else was available or how they stack up in every way.
Without bringing up the past too much, Babcock definitely should have spelled the end for Jarmo here. But as far as I’m aware, I believe JD is who pushed for that more than jarmo did. Either way, both JD and jarmo should have been shown the door along with Babcock. Just don’t think the organization wanted that much chaos on top of all the chaos Babcock started.

Reactions: Jovavic and CBJx614

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
You were pretty bullish in your comments about Fimis so I'm curious what you think happened? Kid had a great Prospects camp, gets the invite to Main camp, scores in the inter-squad game and then gets cut immediately afterwards. I think I read that someone referred to his goal as a garbage goal, but a goal is a goal and you’ve gotta be in the right spot to score so credit to him. Are you surprised they didn’t give him a preseason game?
Tomas Holmstrom made a career out of that type of goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad