Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Nico Paz to Como for 6 million. Not a lot of room for homegrown players with Real's business model.

Nico Gonzalez to Juventus on a loan costing 8+ million, which should probably put the speculations regarding Sancho to bed

David Carmo from Forest on a loan to their sister club in Olympiacos

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Faye to Rennes official:

10.5M€
25M€ buy-back clause
30% on sell clause

I think he will be back with us. I like a lot his profile. Let's see how he plays with Rennes. I will wait for your updates @Evilo

We’ll see. I won’t pretend to know what is going on at Rennes, but that formation and to a degree selection didn’t look inspiring. On top of that Bourigeaud is apparantly off to f***ing Qatar.

Faye is an interesting player to be sure, but I don’t think we’ll see him back. I think a move to L1 is good for him if he’s going to play regularly.

Last edited:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
We’ll see. I won’t pretend to know what is going on at Rennes, but that formation and to a degree selection didn’t look inspiring. On top of that Bourigeaud is apparantly off to f***ing Qatar.

Faye is an interesting player to be sure, but I don’t think we’ll see him back. I think a move to L1 is good for him if he’s going to play regularly.
He will.
Rennes has made some very shrewd moves while saving money.
Their biggest problem is CB. Has been for a long time.
Gouiri has been very impressive so far. Playing as a 9 and alone! Finally!

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Barcelona loans out Lenglet to Atletico and Roque to Betis. Good riddance, not Barcelona level players, didn't like them even off the bench.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I can't say much aside that he was good in preseason. Looks like he's not in Flick plans for this season.

Chiesa to FCB looks likely.

Moukoko to Nice.

Hummels to Real Sociedad.

Mamardashvili done for 35M€ to Liverpool but stays one extra year in Valencia

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Habib Diallo, Senegalese center forward who had made a name for himself in Strasbourg, changes Saudi teams, going from Shabab (where he underperformed) to Damac on a loan. Shabab had gotten him for 18 mil last year.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
- Mouki on the cusp of joining Nice
- Stuttgart are loaning Ameen Al-Dakhil to bolster their CB depth
- Union are talking to Stuttgart about Woo-Yeong Jeong

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Feels like Brighton are moving their position this summer. They’ve gone pretty big with Brighton standards. That could be the right move since the 4th place is pretty much up for grabs for a lot of teams. Also a bold move since they have been most successfull when they are sneaking in the bushes.
It's interesting to see them spend so much money. One of the differences RdZ and the Brighton board had was ambition, yet here we are in our most active window to date.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
It's interesting to see them spend so much money. One of the differences RdZ and the Brighton board had was ambition, yet here we are in our most active window to date.
Why didn’t they back him like this last summer then? Confusing. They knew De Zerbi wanted that ambition, only to drive him away and then spend like crazy right afterwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad