Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Open Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
But there's been no concrete rumors lately. In fact quite the opposite.
Great have his agent head over there. If you genuinely think Saudi who bought the shell of Ronaldo, Kante, Neves, Fabinho, Koulibaly, etc wouldn’t want Casemiro for a big fee, I don’t know what to tell you.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Great have his agent head over there. If you genuinely think Saudi who bought the shell of Ronaldo, Kante, Neves, Fabinho, Koulibaly, etc wouldn’t want Casemiro for a big fee, I don’t know what to tell you.
Literally no reliable source is reporting any interest from the Saudis on Casemiro right now. That's a fact of life whether you like it or not. No matter how much we would want the Saudis to buy him, wishing doesn't make them do it.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Literally no reliable source is reporting any interest from the Saudis on Casemiro right now. That's a fact of life whether you like it or not. No matter how much we would want the Saudis to buy him, wishing doesn't make them do it.
AGAIN have his agent go down there then and sell him. The fact of life is that Saudi loves marketability.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
At this point just get it done. United have wanted him since the beginning of the window and agreed terms in July. Figure it out. Casemiro has been a shell of himself for a year now. Send him to Saudi and call it a day.
Ugarte is a good player who will help United, but the problem is that if he were this supremely talented bloke, PSG wouldn't be selling him. PSG doesn't sell great players. He's going to be another Man United flawed purchase.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Another big sale for Burnley, Dara O'Shea to Ipswich for 14+ mil

Pep giving Cesc a hand, City loans out Maximo Perrone to Como

Another loan in Italy, Fabio Miretti from Juventus to Genoa.

Jack Clarke, who I remember Spurs buying a few years ago and then selling at a loss, goes from Sunderland to Ipswich for 17+ mil

HeHateMeFrisbee

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Savannah, GA
Another big sale for Burnley, Dara O'Shea to Ipswich for 14+ mil

Pep giving Cesc a hand, City loans out Maximo Perrone to Como

Another loan in Italy, Fabio Miretti from Juventus to Genoa.

Jack Clarke, who I remember Spurs buying a few years ago and then selling at a loss, goes from Sunderland to Ipswich for 17+ mil
25% sell on clause for Spurs. Hope he does well at Ipswich.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It's a big loss going forward. McTom is quite an established ball-carrying midfielder with some underrated finishing skills.
the-incredibles-the-incredibles2.gif

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I predicted this a week ago. It was so obvious. It’s a bail out move for both sides if permanent sales aren’t found, which you’d assume is highly unlikely given the wages and timing close to the deadline.
From what I've seen, United would want a loan + obligation to buy at 40 million from Juve.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad