Low Effort GDT 2024 Stanley Cup - Final

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
1718495491338.png

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
It’s funny draisaitl skates like connor brown. #29 and 28. Sometimes I get them mixed up out there. That’s where the similarities end of course.

Or maybe not. Lol

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Do not bring this guy back lol
There is zero chance, it’s just the one dude who posts Ceci trades to light-heartedly troll the board.

He is bad, the very next play he tried to bolt the zone and the puck was turned over and his guy was standing in front of the net alone like 20 feet away from him.

His decision making is really bad under pressure, and his high pressure moves are so easy to read and pick off.

Ekholm is the kind of RD we need, though I’d like a little more snarl. Zub is what we have and what we need more of on that right side. I really hope we skip the fancy junior point getters and focus on projecting out to who have the drive and talent to be playoff performers.

Ceci is as infuriating to watch on the Oilers as he was here. It just goes to show that junior careers don’t necessarily translate when the decision making has to be faster, and better.

Scouting is definitly an art form.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
If McDavid wanted to cement his legacy as one of the true greats you have to do something no one has ever done - coming back 0-3 to restore the Cup in Canada would be as close to Gretzky as you can get

9 periods away, wouldn’t bet against him

Reactions: BradyTkachucky

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
If McDavid wanted to cement his legacy as one of the true greats you have to do something no one has ever done - coming back 0-3 to restore the Cup in Canada would be as close to Gretzky as you can get

Has only been done once.

Reactions: Tuna99

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada

McDavid is already one of the Top-5 of all time

Gretzky, Lemieux, Orr, McDavid, Howe

He will add at least another 10 years of greatness. Hopefully he has the opportunity to add more team success to his legacy

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
I've never seen a sweep int he finals and was hoping the Panthers could pull it off. Hope they seal the deal tomorrow night.

Also, hardware wise, McDavid is already top 5 but the lack of a cup will always be a glaring hole.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I've never seen a sweep int he finals and was hoping the Panthers could pull it off. Hope they seal the deal tomorrow night.

Also, hardware wise, McDavid is already top 5 but the lack of a cup will always be a glaring hole.
Sweeps have no drama. They're as boring as they get imo and after how amazing the playoffs were this year for rounds 1-3 in both NHL and NBA, it has been a major let down to get such little excitement.

I hope both of them can extend the series 1 more game if for nothing more than just to make em look like real series' and the team winning actually had a challenge.

I've always thought even for them you can see it change their excitement. Watching a team win it in high drama in game 6 or 7 shows how excited they are, whereas it looks to me like they're forcing it when it's done in 4 or 5 and not really in question. I know it did in the very low level of sports I played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad