Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 3: Chiefs SB Parade mass shooting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Doesn't appear to be a planned terrorist attack of any kind, more of a personal issue between some gangbangers and people caught in the crossfire.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’ll pass on being a KC Chiefs fan these days

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

Silly me, I thought the Niners defense was pretty good in the SB! This guy has gotten a raw deal in Arizona and now SF.
It wasn't Wilks fault. I blame Kyle.

The defense wasn't even that bad. I'm shocked he was fired.

Reactions: EvilDead

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I dunno. Some may be heroes.

It looks like there's a police office running on the other side of the barricade and then he disappears never to be seen from again. Dangerous for a civilian to tackle this guy but damn what a job by those two guys.

Reactions: DKH

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
It wasn't Wilks fault. I blame Kyle.

The defense wasn't even that bad. I'm shocked he was fired.
Yeah, I think it was a little bit harsh myself.

That said though, the 49ers D got gashed pretty good by both GB and Detroit in the playoffs. Given the talent they have on their front 7 (especially with the addition of Chase Young, mid-season) I do think they underperformed in the post season.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Shanahan botches another Super Bowl and takes it out on the defensive coordinator who held Mahomes to 19 points in regulation.
This.

They held the Chefs to 19 points in regulation. The lauded offensive genius couldn’t find a 20th f***ing point in 60 minutes of gameplay…? So he fires the defensive coordinator? Weak. Give me a break with that shit.

And a guy like that is the coach the Patriots need? Own your own shortcomings, Shanahan.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I could live with that, but the more I think about it, the more I like Jayden Daniels.

I looked up Coleman. I’ve never seen him play, but the numbers look good.
Daniels could be good yes, but just have a feeling he could be another Justin Fields at best, which is ok, but at #3 Overall I want better than that, I see Maye as being a Josh Allen type.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Daniels could be good yes, but just have a feeling he could be another Justin Fields at best, which is ok, but at #3 Overall I want better than that, I see Maye as being a Josh Allen type.
I hope you’re right, my friend, because it’s looking like that’s who we’re getting.

Reactions: bbfan419

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I hope you’re right, my friend, because it’s looking like that’s who we’re getting.
I am good with it, would love it if they could swing a deal to get both Maye and MHJ, would have to trade the #34, next year's 1st rd pick and maybe another pick along with a couple roster players Barmore?

Reactions: rfournier103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad