Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 3: Chiefs SB Parade mass shooting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Now those are names I recognize!

I was a Redskins fan in the 80s. Theismann, the Hogs, the Fun Bunch, Art Monk.... rivalry with the Cowboys, Gibbs vs Landry

Honestly if I could name a dozen players in the league right now I'd be surprised lol

Oh man, the way RFK shook, I remember that well, and I'm a New Englander who has never had a true affiliation with any team. I went to Sullivan Stadium in December of 1990 with some fraternity brothers who were Skins fans. Pouring rain and 20,000 people in the stadium, half of them rooting for Washington.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Is there another super bowl where the team with the better qb, o-line, defense and special teams have been the underdogs? That's what the Chiefs are. Feels like 95% of the national media are going with the Chiefs but vegas doesn't agree.

A week ago i thought the 49ers would win, and i'll stick with them but i'm pretty sure the only Super Bowl the Tom Brady Patriots were ever underdogs in was the first one against the St Louis Rams.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Is there another super bowl where the team with the better qb, o-line, defense and special teams have been the underdogs? That's what the Chiefs are. Feels like 95% of the national media are going with the Chiefs but vegas doesn't agree.

A week ago i thought the 49ers would win, and i'll stick with them but i'm pretty sure the only Super Bowl the Tom Brady Patriots were ever underdogs in was the first one against the St Louis Rams.

Better defense and o line is a major stretch

Reactions: bbfan419 and CDJ

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017

They were dogs against Seattle for sure. I don't remember what the line was for 39 but a lot of people were high on the Eagles that year.

Queen Reba
Bobby Heenan: That's Tito Santana's sister, Arriba McEntire!
Gorilla Monsoon: WILL YOU STOP

Reactions: Mione134

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
49ers better get some points on the board the Chiefs have overcome far worse starts than this one over the years.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
All right. I got my Super Bowl bets in. Time to take it to the MAN.

1. Chiefs ML (+110)

2. Free SG Parlay: Valdes-Scantling OVER +18.5 rec yds; Aiyuk UNDER 60.5 rec yds, Point total UNDER 49.5 (+408)

3. 1st Half Parlay: Chiefs +1.5; Point Total UNDER 23.5 (+223)

4. Parlay George Kittle OVER 3.5 recs; OVER 49.5 rec yds (-102)

5. OVER 4.5 Sacks: (+128)

6. Nick Bosa to record a sack (+106)
Net profit. Not what I hoped for, but I’ll take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad