Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 3: Chiefs SB Parade mass shooting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNE3

Sep 14, 2010
Great reason not to draft John Elway. I also think the Williams sisters will flame out rather quickly.
Earl Woods also needs to stop building up expectations his son can never possibly reach.
And I don't care if Archie Manning played in the league, who is he to say his son won't play in San Diego?

Draft father and son at same time. This is full throttle 1000% rebuild and could work.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Wasn't his individual performance down from the previous year despite USC having a bad defense? There was also reporting about how USC became more of a team with Miller Moss at QB and them winning the Holiday Bowl. You can stick your fingers in your ears if you want about all this but there are 100% valid concerns with Caleb Williams.
I heard none of his teammates went to his birthday party.

• Haha
Reactions: GatorMike

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
They were 11-2 when he left then they went 6-7 and 10-3 the last two years. Hell this year they lost in the same bowl game that they won when Caleb was there.

To recap: he’s a coach killer despite him having only one coach in his career so far, he’s hated in the locker room despite his teammates openly defending him, and he is toxic and made Oklahoma worse despite having a much better record with him than without him. These are all great points and not exactly what I was talking about at all with this stuff not being grounded in reality

I’m not even that big of a Caleb Williams guy, I don’t like USC. But some of this stuff is coming from a different reality than the one I exist in, that’s for sure. On the 1% chance he’s there at 3 if the Pats don’t pick him I’ll be throwing a tantrum and Wolf/Groh will be fired within 2 years of that decision
I've heard more shit about Caleb Williams and his ego than I care to know about. Norman may be a city but every one has stories and funny enough, they are all pretty much the same. He's got an ego the size of Texas, was a locker room cancer and no one misses him.

They are a much better team now overall.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It’s kinda funny I’ve seen a lot of criticism about picking Williams or Daniels but none in re: to possibly picking Maye. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Ah there it is. When you can't handle the valid question marks about Caleb Williams throw this bomb out there. You are the absolute worst, dude.

There have been ZERO questions about Jayden Daniels' character. What a pathetic attempt by you trying to turn this into something it very clearly isn't. Disappear again. Please. Or go take your strawman to Twitter.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I feel like the generaltional OT's that get drafted that high usually pan out...but are on perpetually shit teams. Like Joe Thomas for example.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Hey everyone, sorry. You know I was desperate for them to add some veteran coaches to the staff, but I definitely should not have been relying on a monkey's paw to make that happen. That's on me.

• Haha
Reactions: CDJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad