Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KOZ37

May 17, 2010
Gotta at least see what Maye is before reviewing back to that game though imo.
I'm not saying Maye is a bust. We may not know for a year or two what he can become.
I am just saying that number one receiver would have likely been here had things been just a little different. Who knows.... Maybe Polk or Baker can eventually fill the role.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
I'm not saying Maye is a bust. We may not know for a year or two what he can become.
I am just saying that number one receiver would have likely been here had things been just a little different. Who knows.... Maybe Polk or Baker can eventually fill the role.
May not know? I guarantee at least a year before we have any idea and then after the 2025 season we'll have a good consensus of what he can bring. And that's on the expedited positive outlook.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Random Patriots/Habs fan or?
Grew up in the province of New Brunswick and my mom is a Habs fan so I ended up becoming one. No one in my family was a football fan but I ended up watching it and the Pats were on every weekend. We had local NBC Maine affiliate back in the early to mid 90's so that's how I became a Pats fan.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Grew up in the province of New Brunswick and my mom is a Habs fan so I ended up becoming one. No one in my family was a football fan but I ended up watching it and the Pats were on every weekend. We had local NBC Maine affiliate back in the early to mid 90's so that's how I became a Pats fan.
WLBZ/WCSH

Reactions: red devil

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
At least you chose the right nfl team after almost a decade lol, the early 90s teams were horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad