Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnie Shulzhoffer

Rocket Surgery
Sep 9, 2008
Foxboro, MA
try and identify Gillette Stadium or Foxboro. on a MA Road Sign... you might end up in Worcester, the Cape, or Providence, RI....
I have lived in Foxboro for 25 years and this point is like telling someone they couldn’t see a nuclear explosion that happened 10 miles away.

I've experienced this first hand
Then you must have trouble finding the couch in your own living room

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
lowe is so bad him playing should be enough of a case to sit maye so he doesn’t get decapitated

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
  • Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I'm looking forward to tonight just for the laughs. (And I suppose to hopefully see Maye. . . I guess..)
They actually look fairly decent tho I missed the first quarter. Just happy to be watching the Pats on my tv live thanks to nfl network. It is the taste of home I needed

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I know Trey Lance is a joke but he has to be better than the Raiders scrubs? Just put $50 on Dallas ML bc it was +300.

And its on NFLN right now.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Should of put it on the Jags.

Mac Jones had a himself a good night.
Yeah good call. I just needed something after the Sox won and Raiders are a better fade than the Patriots lol.

Still getting used to this directv stream thing. It feels like they want to make it netflix like and not regular tv like.

So glad I dumped Comcast.

Reactions: Mione134

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Alexandria, KY
Should of put it on the Jags.

Mac Jones had a himself a good night.
I was watching a little bit of Joe Murray last night on YT and someone called in with a take of *imagine if* when the Patriots play the Jaguars week 7 in England, what if Trevor Lawrence gets hurt sometime in the first few weeks and the game ended up being Maye vs Mac jones.

• Wow
Reactions: rfournier103

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Trey still in there dropping dimes late 4Q

I was watching a little bit of Joe Murray last night on YT and someone called in with a take of *imagine if* when the Patriots play the Jaguars week 7 in England, what if Trevor Lawrence gets hurt sometime in the first few weeks and the game ended up being Maye vs Mac jones.
Mac was a good rookie whose team and organization imploded. And f***ed his career.

Nice backup for sunshine. Zero fit in New England.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
The radio would be so f***ing insufferable if that happened lmao

I've been keeping up with how Mac's been doing and looking. His feet aren't so twitchy like we saw last year. Calm in the pocket. Looks very comfortable in that system. Hes not panicking because his line isn't collapsing every play. Jags fans are very pleased. And he seems confident like he was his rookie year. I'm rooting for him.

I'm very excited for when Maye does play. I just think with our line still being unstable, you risk ruining him like Mac. The Pats cannot afford that to happen. I don't understand why the line wasn't addressed in the off-season. Ever since Scar retired, we haven't had a good o-line. That man turned shit players into sugar. I don't know how he did it lol

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
@Mione134

It’s a bummer we bullied a QB that was so good as a rookie and ran him out of town.

But footballs a mean bitch so it is what it is and he’s home.

I’m just we don’t do the same to Maye. Youngest QB of the class so writings on the wall.

And for the record we had to move on but it was bullying of course horrible coaching and Zappe is still here as 4th string which is stupid.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
In Foxboro “do you want a hand with that” means something else per the owner. Can’t even follow building codes in his elitist compound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad