GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Something has to give tomorrow, we have far too many forwards, especially if Landy returns.
62-29-96
Nuke-Mitts-Drouin
20s line
Cogs-Trenin-Parise
Landy, Kovalenko, Duhaime, Kivaranta, Wagner

My guess is a goalie of some sort with a forward like LOC going out. Hopefully I'm wrong because I like LOC but very well could see it happening. Also a depth dman is possible.

Too many forwards could also mean they are not counting on Landy.

Let's face it, he's been out for two years. It's a long time. :(

Reactions: tucker3434

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
Have to think the rest of the guys want out too.
Who?

Crosby wants to be a "Pen for life" and retire a Pen. He has a NMC and could go anywhere he wants. If he really wants to play more meaningful games, he just walks to Dubas and tell him "hey Boomer, send me to Colorado"......

Think the same goes for Malkin and Letang.. Those 3 are going down together.....

Good for Guentzel he got out of there before it really gets "ugly" and gets a chance to play for a contender. He will be one of the top FA in summer and cash in....

The writing was on the wall... Even Sid and his hell of a season wont be enough to save this team anymore....

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
if Lemieux is still available, Id like the Avs to claim him and finally have Claude's son here. Lemieux and Duhaime on the 4th line would be fun to watch.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
if Lemieux is still available, Id like the Avs to claim him and finally have Claude's son here. Lemieux and Duhaime on the 4th line would be fun to watch.
I don't think we need another 4th line wing :laugh:

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I would look at Nedeljkovic, Kähkönen, and Fleury as the options in net. All of them you can then clear out of the way for next season. Kähkönen could, in theory, be a longer term option, but I'm not sure he's any better than George.

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
The final two trades happen today boys

Hopefully the Jedlicka/Sward swap counts as the annual AHLer trade (Hunt)

Could see Annunen being dealt for an upgrade, same with Malinski/Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad