GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Pittsburgh was looking for a very specific return where they got futures but also with an effort to stay competitive next season.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Refreshing Twitter to see who the prospects are before I criticize.

It’s odd there’s nothing when the trade call is done.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Pittsburgh was looking for a very specific return where they got futures but also with an effort to stay competitive next season.
FSG won’t allow the tear down until the core 3 are gone. Dubas also can trade the core 3.

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Something has to give tomorrow, we have far too many forwards, especially if Landy returns.
62-29-96
Nuke-Mitts-Drouin
20s line
Cogs-Trenin-Parise
Landy, Kovalenko, Duhaime, Kivaranta, Wagner

My guess is a goalie of some sort with a forward like LOC going out. Hopefully I'm wrong because I like LOC but very well could see it happening. Also a depth dman is possible.

Yeah, it definitely seems a bit odd.

A healthy forward group would leave Duhaime and Kovalenko on the bench. Both of whom, I’m guessing the Avs would like to get in the lineup and I’m not even including Landeskog.

They might just be giving themselves options if another deal opens up tomorrow. They could trade a forward for a D, or if something doesn’t materialize, just move forward with a lot of depth.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
3 really solid prospects. Ponomarev has flaws that I think keeps him from being an impact guy, but there are big fans of his out there.

The conditions on the first are too strict. That’s probably the worse part. This is like 3 Behrens level guys and a conditional first. Dubas is taking the chance that one hits and is impact… two are NHLers (including the pick in that). Narrow window.

Reactions: Chiarelli

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Dubas is a wonderful GM

If you want your franchise forever ruined, hire this guy. To think he almost became the Avs GM

• Haha
Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

SuperJoe

Feb 24, 2010
Royal City
He's good with California teams.
Like good how? Bernstein is close to the LA teams and not an insider, but I'm sure has connections and probably feeds his master the couple crumbs he gets.

The problem with Pagnotta is that he makes it sound like he's super connected and spouts a bunch of nonsense like he's in the know when it's obvious that's he is not

Reactions: Bender

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ritchie alone is better than that entire package, which is why he was never going to be in that deal.

(I have no idea who those prospects are. I’m just talking ****)

Reactions: RoyIsALegend

Jazzguitar

Feb 25, 2012
Denver
Well now that that's done...
MORE.png

Last edited:

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
Ritchie alone is better than that entire package, which is why he was never going to be in that deal.

(I have no idea who those prospects are. I’m just talking ****)
The rub here is Bunting. Dubas, for whatever stupid reason, seemed to be intent on getting an NHL player back. The comparable from us is probably Lekhy. That just wasn't going to happen. The rest of the return is a conditional 2nd and a bunch of Behrens type prospects.

Reactions: Azrael89 and Avs_19
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad