GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
The writing was on the wall with Toews. Byram always was better on the left side. He's going to thrive with Dahlin. Rooting for him!

Last edited:
Reactions: lionsDen and bear16

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Leafs followed up Lyubushkin by also acquiring Edmundson? For a team that already has questionable defense and goaltending? I'd be furious if I was a Leafs fan.

It was inevitable when they hired Brad after the stellar job he did in Calgary

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
My level of care for whether, or not Byram does well, or not in Buffalo:

1709863152106.gif

He’s no longer an Av.

avsfan2189

Jun 22, 2019
did Bo end up making any kind of statement publically thanking the avs and fans for the support over the years? feels like ive seen nothing he just kind of went to buffalo as if nothing's happened and scored a goal lol

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
All these trades are nice and all and im glad CMac is doing something not Lars Eller related but it feels like its gonna be all for nothing when Fourgiev lets in weak goal after weak goal. Hope CMac is doing all this because he wants to outscore the Fourgiev problem.

did Bo end up making any kind of statement publically thanking the avs and fans for the support over the years? feels like ive seen nothing he just kind of went to buffalo and scored a goal lol
He was basically jumping for joy leaving the rink. He hates the Avs and the fans its obvious.

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
You boys will be happy with Mitts. He played very well on the top line when Thompson was hurt. Coaches and players have said he's the hardest working guy on the team and he can be a hound. Smart, dawgish and a pinpoint passer. Won't score many goals outside of the paint but leaves his mates with some tap ins. I'm still dumbfounded that they moved him but I'll still be rooting for him. Cheers

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
All these trades are nice and all and im glad CMac is doing something not Lars Eller related but it feels like its gonna be all for nothing when Fourgiev lets in weak goal after weak goal. Hope CMac is doing all this because he wants to outscore the Fourgiev problem.

He was basically jumping for joy leaving the rink. He hates the Avs and the fans its obvious.

To be fair to fourgiev, he has better numbers than oettinger. He just needs to get hot at the right time. Hellebuyck and hill are a worry but skinner not so much.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad