GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
In a random tweet AJ was still hiding at Guentzel.
I know it's popular to rag on AJ here so I hate to join in but...deadlines like these, where it's national reporters breaking everything (with zero rumors in advance to boot) highlight just how little guys like AJ know (aka nothing). Dater maybe has a source every now and then, TMV is absolutely awesome for updates...otherwise the local media scene is useless.

Edit: In all honestly, I think I've gleaned far more from Henchy, RIAL, and Eddie, plus a handful of others, vis a vis, rumors and speculation on what might happen than the Avs' "media" combined. HF might literally be the best source for Avs info and rumors until the national media gets around to confirming stuff.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
I know it's popular to rag on AJ here so I hate to join in but...deadlines like these, where it's national reporters breaking everything (with zero rumors in advance to boot) highlight just how little guys like AJ know (aka nothing). Dater maybe has a source every now and then, TMV is absolutely awesome for updates...otherwise the local media scene is useless.
DNVR as a whole is absolutely the most worthless local "source" for every sport. I'd place them well below every local radio station, TV station, and newspaper without question.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
DNVR as a whole is absolutely the most worthless local "source" for every sport. I'd place them well below every local radio station, TV station, and newspaper without question.

There essentially HF posters with a YouTube channel. They're an outlet for the more casual fan.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Hello Lindgren

To me, that is the play. Lindgren has been really good on a mediocre Washington team and they also have Dowd.

I was originally against paying a 1st for that combination because I was convinced that it was going to be needed/used up getting a #2C and/or a guy like Walker. Since we still have it our 2 last holes to fill are #4C and #2G... I could see it happen especially when you consider that both are signed next year as well to super reasonable contracts.

Reactions: xAvsx89

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
To me, that is the play. Lindgren has been really good on a mediocre Washington team and they also have Dowd.

I was originally against paying a 1st for that combination because I was convinced that it was going to be needed/used up getting a #2C and/or a guy like Walker. Since we still have it our 2 last holes to fill are #4C and #2G... I could see it happen especially when you consider that both are signed next year as well to super reasonable contracts.
I can’t envision the Avs acquiring any more 4th liners unless they move at least 1 out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad