GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
HAH! nice try buddy. So what exactly was your post supposed to mean then big guy? Go on, I'll wait for your excuse...
I think if you watch their podcast.. I mean go tune in right now, you'll get a sense of how unprofessional they are.

Body shaming or not, DNVR look like a bunch of dudes who just got done drinking Code Red and the podcast is interrupting their World of Warcraft match. This comes more from how they present themselves. If you don't think your appearance for a first impression in a job interview or to network leaves a mark on others... I'm assuming you work at a grocery store lol.

Heck the other day they were talking about taking off their socks on the couch while being live on the air to let their "dogs" out. Can you imagine how Meghan must feel hanging with these dudes?

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
I think if you watch their podcast.. I mean go tune in right now, you'll get a sense of how unprofessional they are.

Body shaming or not, DNVR look like a bunch of dudes who just got done drinking Code Red and the podcast is interrupting their World of Warcraft match. This comes more from how they present themselves. If you don't think your appearance for a first impression in a job interview or to network leaves a mark on others... I'm assuming you work at a grocery store lol.

Heck the other day they were talking about taking off their socks on the couch while being live on the air to let their "dogs" out. Can you imagine how Meghan must feel hanging with these dudes?
Hey hey hey. I dabble in world of Warcraft the odd time and you don’t “play a match”…..oh god. Am I a nerd? I’m a nerd aren’t I? Does this mean Meghan hates me? How did I get to this place?

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA

Yeah I get it...I mean I'm not expecting them to wear suits and ties like they're on Sportsnet but Rudo could at least run a comb through his hair before going live

Reactions: Azrael89

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Hey hey hey. I dabble in world of Warcraft the odd time and you don’t “play a match”…..oh god. Am I a nerd? I’m a nerd aren’t I? Does this mean Meghan hates me? How did I get to this place?
lol

Nothing wrong with it. I'm more talking about Rudo's ad reads and some border line sexist remarks they've made when some news had come out in the past. She definitely handled the conversations professionally, but I can't help but wonder if there is a reason she's on the pod less than she used to be.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
LoC must be really injured or about to be dealt, either way this bottom 6 is going to be a nightmare in the playoffs and I can not wait.

Drouin - Mackinnon - Rantanen
Lehkonen - Mittelstadt - Nichushkin
Wood - Colton - Parise
Duhaime - Trenin - Kovalenko

Cogs

Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
LHD - Walker

Georgiev
Backup

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
LoC must be really injured or about to be dealt, either way this bottom 6 is going to be a nightmare in the playoffs and I can not wait.

Drouin - Mackinnon - Rantanen
Lehkonen - Mittelstadt - Nichushkin
Wood - Colton - Parise
Duhaime - Trenin - Kovalenko

Cogs

Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
LHD - Walker

Georgiev
Backup
More likely injured. He’s signed cheap for next year. He’s actually a vital guy for next year along with Kovalenko. All the other guys are UFAs

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
The Avs have already been using Parise at C a few times including last night when Walker went down. Listening to bednar today it sounds like they will offer the 4C spot to Trenin and if he declines Parise could be their Plan B. Certainly not ideal on either of them. I am a bit concerned about who will take the important faceoffs....yeah, yeah, yeah faceoffs are not important...blah, blah, blah.....some of them are.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
My favorite part of this deadline is seeing other fanbases getting mad because the Avs are "manipulating the cap system. It's always Tampa, Colorado, and Vegas that do this"

:nod:
What an absolute honor to be included, finally, alongside those other cap-cheating scum bags.

It's beyond me Toronto hasn't figured out ways to leverage their wealth into similar tactics. They really need to draw inspiration from Lou's "Robidas Island" but turn it into a two-month pre-playoffs exotic paradise for the likes of Tavares.

Reactions: Pierce Hawthorne

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Or not make sexual jokes with the maturity level of a teenager any chance he gets.

Yup. I want to like DNVR and I like the idea of a more casual podcast, but they're too casual. Aside from AJ and Rudo looking like they just rolled out of bed all the time, they get too off topic with dumb immature comments and they still to this day constantly talk over Meghan (they don't do this with Eric either).

I hope Meghan can find something better soon with the Avs, she has a ton of knowledge and a lot of good things to add, she just can't do it with Beavis and Butthead next to her.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
Yup. I want to like DNVR and I like the idea of a more casual podcast, but they're too casual. Aside from AJ and Rudo looking like they just rolled out of bed all the time, they get too off topic with dumb immature comments and they still to this day constantly talk over Meghan (they don't do this with Eric either).

I hope Meghan can find something better soon with the Avs, she has a ton of knowledge and a lot of good things to add, she just can't do it with Beavis and Butthead next to her.
Yup. I mean typically speaking I have to drive pretty far for work. Lots of times I have a tiny human in the car watching a tablet. I obviously don't turn on Chiclets. But DNVR has now moved into the "can't listen to" category for me. I don't really want to, but I like some insights and back stories from time to time. And obviously I like the Avs, and there isn't much else out there.

Reactions: forsbergavs32
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad