GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, tell that to the 2019-2020 Avs team.
1709847109000.png

Reactions: Jazzguitar

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
I think we need a goalie, but I also think we need to add a depth D in case of injuries. we're one injury away from JJ (as much as I like him) in your top 4

Toothless Legend

Oct 15, 2021
Wheat Ridge, CO
I don't think the Avs have too many forwards. Guys are going to get hurt. When Colorado won the cup, the third line was a hodgepodge of Compher + Burakovsky-NAK-Newhook-Sturm.

I don't think O'Connor is going anywhere, but if he does it's pretty much guaranteed to be for a forward. Which goes back to my point.
This.

All the jokes about running 5 lines are amusing, but you know what's a funnier joke? Playing Brad Hunt as a forward in a Game 7.

Next up, finding a way to better mitigate against Ivan Hutchinsov or Michael Anuunen starting a Game 7.

• Love
Reactions: shadow1

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
The insiders have been pretty confident the Avs are 100% adding a goalie, so I wouldn't worry about that. That's probably the #1 goal for tomorrow and then try to sneak in a bottom pairing D in the same deal or closer to the 3 PM deadline.

CMac's #1 focus tomorrow will be a goalie. I'm sure of it.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
The insiders have been pretty confident the Avs are 100% adding a goalie, so I wouldn't worry about that. That's probably the #1 goal for tomorrow and then try to sneak in a bottom pairing D in the same deal or closer to the 3 PM deadline.

Lots of #1's in there... new #1 goalie??!?!?!

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012

2 trades yesterday
2 trades today
2 trades tomorrow

Reactions: RoyIsALegend
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad