GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don't think there are two or three teams better than us that's for sure.
I was clearly talking about depth

ie: how good is your #6, #7 and #8 going into the playoffs

It's important because you'll use them all.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I am too. I want a Vegas/Avs series (just in the 2nd or 3rd round) as it should be a ton of fun!
The East is probably looking forward watching the two teams pummel one another into dust, and they'll come in afterwards as the clean up crew.

Reactions: Balthazar

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
Johnson - Walker
Malinski - Jones

Yes that’s exactly what I’m saying hahahah. Argument can be made Vegas is the only team in the west with better and that’s only if you consider play styles.
We know Girard wont last four rounds of playoff hockey.

Reactions: Tommy Shelby

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I was clearly talking about depth

ie: how good is your #6, #7 and #8 going into the playoffs

It's important because you'll use them all.
Look, I wanted us to get a depth D-man, and don't understand why it didn't happen because usually they are always available and we had the capspace and assets to pull it off. CNap too focused on the goalie?

That said, unless we suffer catastrophic injuries, our D-corps is still among the best in the league. I'm not that worried. Goaltending is the bigger area of concern.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Sending Annunen to the AHL and back up with the Avs was so the Eagles can use him in the event the Avs need to swap Annunen and Provy later on.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I'm assuming Walker plays up with Manson if Girard goes down. Not terrible, but a bottom pairing of Johnson - Malinski/Jones would be nightmare fuel against Vegas.
That's when coaching comes in. You put Lehky and Nuke in the same line, and get them out there whenever that pairing is out.

Reactions: AvalancheSpeedsters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad