GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

avalanche_country

Mar 3, 2004
Denver, CO
unfortunately Dater has found some type of source close to the Avs again I think. Seems to have known a few things going on dating back to Nuke in Canada in January. So he’s probably right about the Avs being done.
Who would talk to that guy……dater has no respect from anyone anymore but sure seems so.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Probably wasn’t a reasonable deal for a goalie out there. No one actually thought they’d find another goalie capable of taking starters role? lol

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Probably wasn’t a reasonable deal for a goalie out there. No one actually thought they’d find another goalie capable of taking starters role? lol
I can't believe a team like Pittsburgh wouldn't move Nedjelkovic for cheap as the deadline came to a close...quite surprised, since it seems everyone was convinced the Avs were going to be adding a veteran netminder.

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
IMG_8171.jpeg

Miri

Lavinengefahr!
Aug 13, 2013
Slovakia
I thought we did quite well trading-wise, getting 2C at last, getting rid of Johansen, but then the fecking Vegas waltzes in and would trade for literally everyone, fielding 110M roster in playoffs. Now tell me Mark Stone will return for playoffs, while Landy wont, so the misery is complete.

The worst thing about this, our window wont likely be any longer than the one of Vegas.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I hate San Jose more than I have Vegas in this deal. You give them a #2C center in the playoffs where the LTIR is actually beneficial to them, replace needing to pay Stephenson, retain 17% to make Hertl's contract reasonable moving forward, give up 2 3rds... and only get 2 late 1sts in return.

Hertl is a far superior player to Mittelstadt for the next few years, which is the only years that really matter. Wish CMac had the balls to pull off this trade.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I'm disappointed we didn't at least grab some depth D. Those are usually always available, and we have the capspace.

Regarding a goalie, it's perfectly reasonable to assume there wasn't a good trade available. Oh well, we'll sink or swim with Georgiev. I just hope they will give Annunen (or Prostate) an extended look now. Not just because they probably need to step in at some point during the playoffs, but give Georgiev some rest man.

Overall, still an A trade deadline from CNap. Addressed our biggest need by dealing from a position of strength, and beefed up the bottom-6. And I guess you can make the argument that Walker -> Byram right now, so we didn't really even substract from the lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad