GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
I can't believe Washington bubble wrapped Dowd but didn't move him??
It feels like some sellers might have overestimated the market. Bunch of rentals traded off for very little, seems buyers might have preferred moving for them.

Frobbo

Feb 21, 2008
Is Hertl just another Timo Meier? This deal does not feel anything like had they acquired Buch. THAT was the shoe I didn't want to drop. I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Peter Peckerwood

jabubenice

Mar 7, 2011
cayman island
It's f***ing awful. Retaining for 6 years (when they are already retaining for 3 more with EK and 1 more with Burns) in a rebuilding phase is BRUTAL. And to do that with a good player, and only get back two late 1st round picks for that?

It's f***ing brutal.
im really tryin to see a bit of light for my brethren in san jose and u killing the vibe boss

• Haha
Reactions: LOFIN

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
We’re a deeper team than Vegas so I’m not worried. Also Hill has been pretty bad recently. Maybe worse than Georgiev

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Do teams realize that they no longer have to give Vegas players anymore, since they won the Cup already and the gangsters who run the Org are no longer threatening to break Bettman's legs?

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Is Hertl just another Timo Meier? This deal does not feel anything like had they acquired Buch. THAT was the shoe I didn't want to drop. I guess we'll see.
I feel the same. Not that I don't think Hertl will help them, but Buch was the player I was really not hoping they would get.

The 17% retained will help Vegas, but they still have some work to do in the summer.

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
So are we happy we moved byram for mitts, or would we have preferred that hertl deal but swap out edstrom for ritchie?

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
So are we happy we moved byram for mitts, or would we have preferred that hertl deal but swap out edstrom for ritchie?

The folks that believe we have a window beyond the next 2 years should definitely prefer Mittelstadt. He gives us a legit 2C solution for 5-6 more years.

Those who think we only have a ~2 year window left probably prefer Hertl.

Personally I'd have been happy with either move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad