GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I understand if Cocaine Chris slept through the deadline. I’ve done 3 day heaters before. Sometimes the crash happens at a time you’re required to do something important but it doesn’t matter.

You can’t stop the crash

Either way, great week by Cocaine Chris. Hope you managed to sneak a goalie in but if not, all good. Get some rest.

Those days of crashing at 10 AM and sleeping through the entire day regardless of what is scheduled to happen.

Electrifying stuff.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
If Landy comes back I still take us over everyone in the West now.

Goaltending is the only question mark. Would have liked to get something done there but I do think they can win either average goaltending from George or Fatty #1

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Well Vegas is terrifying in the immediate and they're going to fall off a cliff so f***ing fast at some point.

Logic states they will, but with that ownership group just completely willing to do whatever it takes to win, I wouldn't bet on it.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I think a key here for San Jose is that Hertl is already 30 years old. You wait another year and he could easily be pure cap dump, negative value territory.

The value looks rough but it might look decent in a year or two from now.
They'll find a way to have him join Robin Lehner and use his cap space to keep doing this kind of thing.

When you think about it, other GMs don't NEED TO BE MORONS and keep helping these f***s

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
A

Is SJ really a budget team? Their owner has IBM money. If you're rebuilding a franchise, I would think they want to maximize returns above all else.

It's not even just the money. 6 more years with $4M in dead cap. You're basically handicapping yourself when you hope to be starting to build a contender.

$24M in real money and $4M per year on the salary cap, I don't know if any team in the league does that.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I've been waiting for Las Vegas' strategy to catch up with them for about five years now. Everyone says it's coming. And yet.

The Pwnerer

Jan 27, 2006
Georgiev is going to be scrutinized for every single play all playoffs. Does he at least have some clutch ability like DK? We will see.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
A

Is SJ really a budget team? Their owner has IBM money. If you're rebuilding a franchise, I would think they want to maximize returns above all else.
Yeah they are very much a budget team. Their attendance in the the toilet and these rich guys got rich for a reason. The Foley's of the world are rare.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
:laugh: this f***ing guy

EDIT: He tried to hide it

1709929883865.png

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
They'll find a way to have him join Robin Lehner and use his cap space to keep doing this kind of thing.

When you think about it, other GMs don't NEED TO BE MORONS and keep helping these f***s

Oh I think it's an excellent move for Vegas either way. They shouldn't give a shit about 3 years from now.

Just for San Jose, I think them being able to get a 1st round pick plus a 1st round pick prospect in return could look decent in a year or two from now if Hertl is indeed an LTIR candidate or cap dump territory and at 30 years old now and coming off major surgery its always possible. Look at RyJo.

HockeyFan100

Oct 7, 2012
Hope Vegas ends up missing the playoffs

Grier is officially in the Chia/Milbury tier of GMs, what an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad