GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Only one team ever voted to close this 'loophole' Tampa. Nobody wants it closed.
So tampa voted to close it after THEY used it. So level the playing field for everyone after you've screwed everyone over?

No wonder other teams didn't want it closed - they figured, I'm gonna f***ing do it someday too.

Reactions: Thepoolmaster

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Let's be real, Vegas also used this "loophole" two years ago and missed the playoffs. That could happen this year as well. I'm sure they would rather have a healthy Stone in their lineup.

It's not the LTIR that makes Vegas special. It's the fact that they literally go out of their way to get whoever they want, and throw overboard whoever they want. Whatever it takes to win. A lot of teams could learn from that. I'm pretty happy with our management here, but many other teams could use the same mentality.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
So Mittelstadt gets to play across from Hertl and whatever giant ass wingers Vegas puts with him.

You all better be right about him being a true 2C...
Put big daddy Nuke next to him and if things get spicy put Mikko on the other side

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
So tampa voted to close it after THEY used it. So level the playing field for everyone after you've screwed everyone over?

No wonder other teams didn't want it closed - they figured, I'm gonna f***ing do it someday too.
The voted to close it before they used it. This was like 2019.

Reactions: Bender

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
I know ppl complain about this loophole. But man, imagine how even more boring trade deadline week would be without it. If anything they should open things up a bit more. Let's see some one off super teams every postseason go at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad