GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
But people on these boards think that they are floppy seconds.....
Most of them are, but then again, I think we all have a list of prospects we thought would be bound for the first round and slipped. I have:
- Freij
- Chernyshov
- Kiviharju
- Elick
- Miettinen
- Basha
- Ritchie
- Hutson

A big lot because the falloff was early in the draft, which meant big margins of errors on every team's listings.

Reactions: Sagikev

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Most of them are, but then again, I think we all have a list of prospects we thought would be bound for the first round and slipped. I have:
- Freij
- Chernyshov
- Kiviharju
- Elick
- Miettinen
- Basha
- Ritchie
- Hutson

A big lot because the falloff was early in the draft, which meant big margins of errors on every team's listings.

Freij, Kivi, Elick, Miettinen, Ritchie were not in the first on most list.

Basha, Hutson, Chernyshov yes.

Wallenius was also often ranked in the 1st.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
People talk about 26 and 57....f*** that. Think of Christian Dvorak and 37.....way more infuriating...

Do something Kent..2nd round next year for 2nd round this year.
I'd rather they thin the amount of draft picks this year, to shore up the next one. We have 8 picks to do from 3 to 7. They're just going to be gambles and picks they don't really care about. A waste.

Better: Find a team with almost no picks, Vegas, make them a small pile, get some return from them somehow.

Reactions: GrandmaCookie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Portugal vs Slovenia
    KNOCKOUT Portugal vs Slovenia
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $28,564.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bolivia vs Panama