GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Hi guys, just want to wish everyone a good draft, so many great options at 5 and 21th OV, its going to be a great night!!!

Obviously if its Demidov, everyone will be happy, me included, but there are also other great options out there, we cant really go wrong...

My wish list in no particular order: Demidov, Lindstrom, Helenius, Silayev, Buium, Iginla.
Lisan al Gaib who will we take??

• Haha
Reactions: Canadienna

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
*What are your intentions with my daughter *

View attachment 888802

Hawk Tuah.

file.png

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Not the biggest Renaud fan, but this whole Stanley Cup run + draft was probably the highlight of his career. Got to talk with everyone and most seems to like him.

He doesn't have the best english but he's trying. Hard to fully hate if you ask me.

pretty easy if you ask me.

also, I have a pic with him in a plane in Florida, I'm a hypocrite

cc @Seb @Harry22 @ThaDevilGirl

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
Ok... tonight, i want to be entertain. I want trade, i want drama pick... i want drama pixk trade......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad