GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I hope the Habs draft the mic'ed up player again, so everyone can freak out about his body language and muttering to himself again, clearly looking so sad he's been drafted by the Habs.

1719613808542.gif

Reactions: Deebs

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Blasphemy. A good pizza is like a good hockey team, multiple components working in perfect harmony to create something greater than the sum of their parts, and even if it goes cold you know it's still good.

Poutine is like a bad hockey team a hot streak, it's great but once it's over it's over, becomes inedible trash.
Sir , poutine with fresh potatoes from the farm freshly cut into a homemade poutine is god tier

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
How so , guy was in the ahl last season and struggles to get more than 20 points

Because after he came back up he had 17 goals and 25 points in 66 games while playing his best hockey since the finals run that gave him that contract. He's not a world beater or anything, but if he's turned a corner and that's how he's playing fr now on, he should be above the 4th line. Especially when all 3 of Anderson, Gallagher, and dvorak haven't shown anything better in ages.

pepperMonkey

Aug 2, 2005
Toronto
I don't trust your taste; you told us that your girlfriend is a Leafs fan

Toronto. His girlfriend is a Leafs fan
Hey Hey Hey! Don't knock us because our better halves are from Toronto and are Leafs fans! I live in Toronto and my wife's a Leaf's fan and I love Pizza! (Albeit, I would take Pizza Pizza over Pizza Hut any day...haven't had that crap for...probably two decades now ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: habsfan891

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Yeah but will he actually be the same? I really like him but I’m not confident about his consistency

And you are for anderson, Gallagher, and dvorak? Armia at least deserves a shot to show it wasn't a fluke. All those other guys can earn it if they want a shot at a better spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay