GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourdon101

Jul 21, 2012
In Vegas right now. This morning, I was sitting at a restaurant and Demidov was sitting at a table next to me. He was listening to music on his airpods when he left to go someplace else, forgetting his phone on the table. As he got out of reach, his bluetooth disconnected and his phone's speaker boomed out "ICITTE AU QUÉBEC Y FAIT PAS FROID, Y FAIT FRETTE, C'EST D'MÊME PARCE QUE C'EST DMÊME PIS C'EST BEN CORRECT".

Make of that what you will.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
1719613299117.png

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Roy did not play?

Here's the real lineup for next season

Slaf-Suzuki-Caufield
Newhook-Dach-Roy
Anderson-Dvorak-Gallagher
RNH-Evans-Armia
Pazetta

Yes there will be injury but injuries is where you want to give some experience with no pression to AHL guys. There's no point wasting time with a reclamation project of low quality like Texier. Dvorak and Armia and Dvorak will be gone the next season but this is where we will want to include the 5th overall in the lineup probably. Also better to keep room for a trade just in case.

Armia deserves a higher spot after how he played last season.

Reactions: Naslundforever

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Weird. First time in my life time I heard someone disliking pizza. What planet are you from little bro?
Planet i hate greasy stuff. I tested homemade from home pizzeria and fast food and they all the same greasy shit

I don't trust your taste; you told us that your girlfriend is a Leafs fan

Toronto. His girlfriend is a Leafs fan
Ayo

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
How y'all eat pizza is beyond me

Blasphemy. A good pizza is like a good hockey team, multiple components working in perfect harmony to create something greater than the sum of their parts, and even if it goes cold you know it's still good.

Poutine is like a bad hockey team on a hot streak, it's great but once it's over it's over, becomes inedible trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay