GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Last minute !!!! from all rumours i hear, Celebrini, Demidov, Levshunov, Buium, Lindstrom, Dickinson, Ingila, Sennecke and Silayev will all be gone before Hans select their 5th selection of first round. I repeat they will all be gone !!!
Why do you think they met with Eiserman

Reactions: ZUKI

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Every one has gotten lazy with covid lmao. That kinda suck, watching all the staff there and the atmosphere made the draft day epic IMO.
I found it somewhat annoying 10 guys and their kids come on stage. Then they congratulate the Cup Champs, talk about the best fans in the league and their draft party. Then introduce another person to make pick.

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
I found it somewhat annoying 10 guys and their kids come on stage. Then they congratulate the Cup Champs, talk about the best fans in the league and their draft party. Then introduce another person to make pick.
I meant on the actual floor, you can see GM making calls and scouts chatting with each other and GMs interacting with another. Feels like it gave us a glimpse of their reality.

Reactions: Rozz and red devil

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
I found it hilarious when Bettman said before giving the cup to Barkov that the great fans in Florida deserved it .They barely have half the place full for games and half the crowd in the Finals were from Edmonton.It was that easy to get a ticket for game 7 of the Finals

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Maybe you don't remember but this is the NHL lineup the Habs had last year

View attachment 888707

Moving Anderson to 13th forward would do wonders for this team.
Roy did not play?

Here's the real lineup for next season

Slaf-Suzuki-Caufield
Newhook-Dach-Roy
Anderson-Dvorak-Gallagher
RNH-Evans-Armia
Pazetta

Yes there will be injury but injuries is where you want to give some experience with no pression to AHL guys. There's no point wasting time with a reclamation project of low quality like Texier. Dvorak and Armia and Dvorak will be gone the next season but this is where we will want to include the 5th overall in the lineup probably. Also better to keep room for a trade just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay