GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Because after he came back up he had 17 goals and 25 points in 66 games while playing his best hockey since the finals run that gave him that contract. He's not a world beater or anything, but if he's turned a corner and that's how he's playing fr now on, he should be above the 4th line. Especially when all 3 of Anderson, Gallagher, and dvorak haven't shown anything better in ages.
im sorry to tell you this but Armia is a 4th liner and overpaid at that. If this guy is in ur top 9 then you are a bottom 10 team in the league.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Hey Hey Hey! Don't knock us because our better halves are from Toronto and are Leafs fans! I live in Toronto and my wife's a Leaf's fan and I love Pizza! (Albeit, I would take Pizza Pizza over Pizza Hut any day...haven't had that crap for...probably two decades now ;) )
i don't trust your taste; your wife is a leafs fan

• Haha
Reactions: habsfan891

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Kent said they didn't get to evaluate the Russians anymore than in previous seasons.
Not sure if that has any bearing on what they do or not.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Cam Robinson on 690 said he's been hearing Sennecke's name to the Ducks more and more just before he went on the air so we'll see. Seems to think Lindstrom to CBJ is pretty much a slam dunk and that Demidov looks like he'll be there for the Habs @ 5.

Now we hope the Habs do take him if what Robinson said turns out to be accurate.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Hi guys, just want to wish everyone a good draft, so many great options at 5 and 21th OV, its going to be a great night!!!

Obviously if its Demidov, everyone will be happy, me included, but there are also other great options out there, we cant really go wrong...

My wish list in no particular order: Demidov, Lindstrom, Helenius, Silayev, Buium, Iginla.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
kent smirked a little when Renaud asked him about his intentions for the 21st lol
*What are your intentions with my daughter *

ezgif-6-4ec37a5731.jpg

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Classic Sportsnet
Elliot Friedman this is first reporting where is he standing right in front of the fig table
Got to get the figs in it's been a long time since you've wetted Elliot

• Haha
Reactions: jaffy27

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Not the biggest Renaud fan, but this whole Stanley Cup run + draft was probably the highlight of his career. Got to talk with everyone and most seems to like him.

He doesn't have the best english but he's trying. Hard to fully hate if you ask me.
Renaud is one of the good guys in the sea of garbage men in hockey media

Reactions: GrandmaCookie

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
those of us that don’t gamble… What the hell does that mean?
The minus indicates that it should be more than a 50% chance of happening.
For example, since Demidov is -105 that means you'd have to bet $105 on Montreal taking Demidov in order to win $100. Lindstrom is a +330, meaning if you bet $100 on us taking Lindstrom and we do, then you'd win $330.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad